Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

What do you guys want to do for teams? North vs South. Would you be up for best ball or something?

I prefer to golf my own ball so we could do a team 4-ball or something. I'm good with anything as long as I am still playing a round of golf.

Best ball works for me. So it's my brother and I vs. you two huh?

I'll team up with anyone...as long as I get strokes hehe. :alien:

I'll team up with anyone...as long as I get strokes hehe. :alien:

Well my cap is 14, my brother generally shoots similarly but is a headcase and playing unfamiliar clubs so let's call him a 15. You're 9, what are you Justin? Is 20 accurate? If so, that means both teams average the same cap so we could just play it straight up.

The way he hits his 3 wood he looks like a Scratch.

Heads up, I like it!

The way he hits his 3 wood he looks like a Scratch.

Heads up, I like it!

If he's gonna hit 3w's like that again, I want like 5 strokes hahahaha :alien:

Well my cap is 14, my brother generally shoots similarly but is a headcase and playing unfamiliar clubs so let's call him a 15. You're 9, what are you Justin? Is 20 accurate? If so, that means both teams average the same cap so we could just play it straight up.
I'm a min 20. I got my butt kicked on this course last time as it was my first time playing it. I would say I am a 20-25 on this course, breaking 100 would be nice lol

I'm a min 20. I got my butt kicked on this course last time as it was my first time playing it. I would say I am a 20-25 on this course, breaking 100 would be nice lol

Hell, I'm in the same place sometimes! Ridge is a tough track.

Well my brother is a headcase and could just as easily put up 105 as 85, so I say we just go straight up since there's some uncertainty in there anyways.

Hell, I'm in the same place sometimes! Ridge is a tough track.

Well my brother is a headcase and could just as easily put up 105 as 85, so I say we just go straight up since there's some uncertainty in there anyways.

I like the sounds of that lol, play a little head games.

So we are going everyone for themselves or teams with no strokes?

I like the sounds of that lol, play a little head games.

So we are going everyone for themselves or teams with no strokes?

Well it would be the best score for each hole from each team counts. This way we all keep our own scores, but the team score is the best of the 2.

Well it would be the best score for each hole from each team counts. This way we all keep our own scores, but the team score is the best of the 2.
Sounds good to me.
Losing team splits lunch? :alien:

I'll sign up for drinks. I've seen you two eat, I'm not signing up for that! :alien:

I'll sign up for drinks. I've seen you two eat, I'm not signing up for that! :alien:

I dunno if you're calling us fat, or lacking in confidence on the course :angel:

Forecast just changed from sheets of rain to sprinkles.

Nice!
And I can eat like a freaking horse.

I dunno if you're calling us fat, or lacking in confidence on the course :angel:

huge-hamburger%25255B11%25255D.png

Well it figures that the forecast has changed and now tomorrow is going to be the huge powder day and Sunday will be leftovers with a little new snow. Too late now though, unfortunately. Blasted unreliable weather forecasts!

It's pouring in Surrey today
.. Holy cow!

We're supposed to receive 10-15 mm of rain tomorrow :(

Well it figures that the forecast has changed and now tomorrow is going to be the huge powder day and Sunday will be leftovers with a little new snow. Too late now though, unfortunately. Blasted unreliable weather forecasts!

Oh man! PNW Weather sucks

It's pouring in Surrey today
.. Holy cow!

And in Richmond. It will be a bit soggy I'm thinking. But I wonder how the course drains.

It was pretty bad a few days ago and it hadn't rain in awhile

My guess is that it will be a gong show

I can meet you guys for drinks after

Back