Last Meal Before Diet

Is Bennigans still open for the greatest sandwich ever created? The deep fried Monto Cristo.

Oh my god I tore up a Monte Cristo as a kid. Popular family spot after my baseball games, and that thing was amazing.

Oh my god I tore up a Monte Cristo as a kid. Popular family spot after my baseball games, and that thing was amazing.

True story.
I told Mward today "What is the best sandwich ever? And there is a correct answer"
His response when I said that one was like "Ya know, you're right, it really was".

I'd head straight to a steakhouse for the Porterhouse or Ribeye. Caesar salad to start, order some asparagus spears with the steaks. Maybe some cappuccino to end the evening.

The Stags Leap Cabernet Sauvignon will throw you over budget, but it's almost mandatory.

Japanese Steak house for sure...I would go with teriyaki steak and golden shrimp with a Sapporo to wash it down with.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

True story.
I told Mward today "What is the best sandwich ever? And there is a correct answer"
His response when I said that one was like "Ya know, you're right, it really was".

It had some Raspberry or Strawberry Jam if I remember on the side. Heavenly, and I am surprised I didn't have a heart attack after ingesting it.

It had some Raspberry or Strawberry Jam if I remember on the side. Heavenly, and I am surprised I didn't have a heart attack after ingesting it.

Another True Story
I ate 2 of them (both with fries) in one sitting.
Then shoved a brownie ice cream dessert down my prayer hole.
Then pooed for like 2 hours straight...Still worth it.

16 blizzards from DQ

Indian food.

Chicken Tikka Masala, extra hot, with extra naan...to be precise.
Oh man. I was going to go in a completely different direction, but I like the way you're thinking. Now I'm pondering even going with some of my favorite Thai dishes, too...

Think I would go with one of two things...
1. Some seriously good sushi (and S good bit of it)
2. Fogo de Chao (or something similar, if the budget allows)

Another True Story
I ate 2 of them (both with fries) in one sitting.
Then shoved a brownie ice cream dessert down my prayer hole.
Then pooed for like 2 hours straight...Still worth it.

Good god, that is impressive. I have no idea how you are still breathing dude

Is Bennigans still open for the greatest sandwich ever created? The deep fried Monto Cristo.

I don't know if you come across a Cheddar's in your travels, but they have a very good fried Monto Cristo.

I'm going for italian. Probably chicken parm, and spend the rest of the money on a solid bottle of wine and dessert.

This would be mine
4e16a3f365835f13a6f582d8e4f05ee9.jpg

ebc00eb5a55a75633ef859c67a8c1d95.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Pizza and beer

Very spicy wings and onion rings!

Indian food.

Chicken Tikka Masala, extra hot, with extra naan...to be precise.

back the truck up. chicken tikka masala is bad for you? sad face...

a good sized heel of white bread like sourdough, with some quality evoo and spices for dipping
a wedge salad with creamy gorgonzola dressing and bacon, and i guess lettuce and tomatoes and other crap too
a terrine of creamy lobster bisque, with a little more of that bread
a very large steak
a baked potato with everything
creamed spinach
carrot cake
a great champagne, and an obnoxious bottle of awesome red wine

a good sized heel of white bread like sourdough, with some quality evoo and spices for dipping
a wedge salad with creamy gorgonzola dressing and bacon, and i guess lettuce and tomatoes and other crap too
a terrine of creamy lobster bisque, with a little more of that bread
a very large steak
a baked potato with everything
creamed spinach
carrot cake
a great champagne, and an obnoxious bottle of awesome red wine

If you can get that for $100 for 2 people (based on 1st post), sign me up and I will take you there right now. :D

$100 for two peeps for dinner. I would head to Femmings for Steaks and wine. No scratch that, I would head to Eddie Vs for steak and seafood....wait, I think I might have to go to Roccos tacos for pitchers of Margs and mexican food. Any of the three would work!

If you can get that for $100 for 2 people, sign me up and I will take you there right now.

byow son! and maybe have some gift cards too haha!

there are actually some steak places here in otown with really good steak where you can pull this off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a place nearby that has the best lasagna I have ever had. Would have to be that.

I go to Q39 and I order the following:
Burnt Ends
Q39 Spiced Onion Straws
Mac and Cheese
Pitmaster Brisket Sandwich
I was going to post the Seafood Combination I had at Fulton's Crabhouse last week, as it may have been some of the best seafood I've had in a long time.

But after reading your post...I'll just tag along with you. Q39 was incredible!!

Back