Atlanta Area Chat

DMoney79

War Damn Eagle!!
Reaction score
Handicap
Screen-Shot-2017-07-31-at-9_48_31-AM-1024x746.png
I think its time we started a new Atlanta area chat and get together thread. I am as guilty as any other of us for not really coming together like we really attempted to do last year. Let's try to the best of our ability to get together and play some golf. Maybe a new thread will infuse some energy into us!

Who's in for a December round, when and where?
I have clubs and will travel.

I also have clubs and will travel pending wife’s approval.

Thanks for starting this Dustin, we need some more THP rounds going!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m down to play if I’m available. I don’t really like cold golf by myself but I’ll play with others.

I’m gone the 4-8 and 20-24 but I’m down assuming I’m not tied up with a family activity.

So we have the 9th and the 15th and 16th for Shred. Do those dates work for anyone else? I would like to play Bear's Best again but I am open to playing wherever.

I might be able to make one of those dates work. I might suggest Legacy on Lanier. They have a holiday promo pack going right now.

$199 gets:

1 pair of Oakley Targetline Shades
2 Dozen Bridgestone golf balls
1 Bridgestone golf glove
1 free round at Lanier
2 additional rounds at Lanier for cart fee only.

I might be able to make one of those dates work. I might suggest Legacy on Lanier. They have a holiday promo pack going right now.

$199 gets:

1 Bridgestone golf glove
1 free round at Lanier

I’ve never played there is the course decent?

I’ve never played there is the course decent?

It’s one of my personal top 5 Public in the state. 13 or 14 holes border the lake which make for plenty of scary shots but the views are stellar. The big plus is that food is all inclusive during your round.

Here’s a pic I took from last year. @southernshred has also played there with me and he enjoyed it.

039c5a579c8e1b3ede1f4c1e275102a4.jpg

I’m down for that seems like a good deal

Lanier is beautiful. The front half will lure you into complacency, though. Watch out for the back!!

It’s one of my personal top 5 Public in the state. 13 or 14 holes border the lake which make for plenty of scary shots but the views are stellar. The big plus is that food is all inclusive during your round.

Here’s a pic I took from last year. @southernshred has also played there with me and he enjoyed it.

039c5a579c8e1b3ede1f4c1e275102a4.jpg

Is that an online deal?

I’ve never played Lanier Islands but I’ve also heard it is a god course. They had some good golfnow deals a few weeks back.

I’m down for Lanier Islands maybe we can iron out a date and I will make a tee time next week.

$199 gets:

1 Bridgestone golf glove
1 free round at Lanier

Hell, I might make the trip for that!

Hell, I might make the trip for that!

Please do it!! Drinks are on me!!

Lanier is pretty nice. There are some visually stunning holes, especially when the lake is up...some challenging sight lines as well...lots of temptation.

Lainer kicked my butt!!! Of course I am terrible and I had a particularly bad swing that day so that didn't help. Fun course though.

Please do it!! Drinks are on me!!

Might be tough to swing since it’s a few weeks out. If you guys do it again in the spring I’ll make the trip.

Ok let’s fire it up! Who’s in on an outing in December at Lanier Legacy course, dates are 8th, 15th or 16th.
@cpljohnst
@thinnedit84
@shaner
@GolfnGA
@McJoey
@Sagebro

Ok let’s fire it up! Who’s in on an outing in December at Lanier Legacy course, dates are 8th, 15th or 16th.
@cpljohnst
@thinnedit84
@shaner
@GolfnGA
@McJoey
@Sagebro

I really wish I could, but the family and I moved back to Michigan Memorial Day weekend so I’m no longer in Georgia anymore. The wife may have to go there for work in the next few months and I may tag along. If that happens I’ll let y’all know so maybe we can get out then.

I can’t make it. Christmas parties, birthday parties and auto repairs have my December weekends booked solid.

I could probably play the 8th or 15th. I need to check with my wife to see if we have any plans but I don’t think we do.

I can do the 9th or 16th.

@Sagabro you wanna join us?

15th or 16th work better for me...I'm flying home from Cali on the 8th.

Back