Enter to WIN a Wilson Cortex Driver

Sox_Fan

Go Sox!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Cold Temps
https://wilson.win-in-sports.com/cortex-driver/

*** OPEN TO UK RESIDENTS ONLY *** Sorry, I missed that when I initially looked through the T&C.

1200x650.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks!

Entered - thanks!

This might be UK only. Terms & Conditions states "The Promotion is open to individuals who are legal residents of the United Kingdom who are over the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence." but also bizarrely states "The Promotion begins on Friday 3rd November 2017 at 3:00 GMT and ends on Saturday 4th November 2017 at 18:00 GMT (inclusive) (“Promotion Period”)."

Entered. Thanks!

Thanks Scott!! I want this one bad like!!

Thanks!

Should have read the whole thread before I gave up my info. Definitely UK only.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Should have read the whole thread before I gave up my info. Definitely UK only.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Seriously? I looked through the terms and conditions and didn't notice any geographical exclusions. Granted I did not read it word for word.

This might be UK only. Terms & Conditions states "The Promotion is open to individuals who are legal residents of the United Kingdom who are over the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence." but also bizarrely states "The Promotion begins on Friday 3rd November 2017 at 3:00 GMT and ends on Saturday 4th November 2017 at 18:00 GMT (inclusive) (“Promotion Period”)."

Those dates are interesting considering the winner hasn’t been anounced yet.

I did see those dated near the top but then it went on to say later that it ended sometime in December 2018 so I figured they just neglected to change part of it from the T&C they used from a previous contest. Totally missed the UK only part even though I did look through it.

Updated the OP to reflect that the contest is for UK residents only.

Back