Great charity contest for animal rescue groups from Lamb Crafted

FernDog

Reaction score
Handicap
I was browsing Instagram for some gift ideas and saw that Tyson Lamb was running a fun charity bingo for the benefit of the local animal shelters and the SPCA of McKinney, TX. Their products look great and I just realized they are based here close to me in North Texas. They are selling bingo cards for a $40 donation to the charity and 30 winners will get Lamb Crafted prizes and the chance to win a putter. I bought a card today. The bingo games will be live on Instagram over a series of a few days. The link is below. I spoke to Tana Lamb for a while by phone and they are very dedicated to these groups and over $15,000 will go to the shelters. I thought I would share this because they still have bingo cards left and you can purchase them through their website.
The dog in the picture is from the rescue group.
https://lambcrafted.com/collections/frontpage/products/lambs-best-friends
d8892daefebdfb97009cc163c3d5c657.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw this and got in on it as well the other day. Both of our dogs are rescues and we're pushovers for dogs so it was a no brainer for sure.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This is really cool. My little guy is a rescue and love supporting causes like this.

Checking it out now. Thanks for posting!

A great idea for a wonderful cause. Our woodworking side business donates to animal rescues, I will definitely check this out and participate!

Link doesn't work for me :(

Edit- guess it's done/sold out

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Link doesn't work for me :(

Edit- guess it's done/sold out

I just checked their website and the ability to buy a card is not in their store so they must be sold out. If I find out anything I’ll post it here.

Huge fan of their putters (when they are actually making them and not accessories). Glad to see they are doing so much for a worthy cause.

I just got an email from them that there are now 33 cards left in the store. The link will at least take you to the store.

Got one as well

Back