This must've been terrible!!!

mr.hicksta

Golf->Tacos->Gainz
Reaction score
Last edited:
I'm firmly convinced that the weirdest, most unstable people on Earth live in Florida. There's obviously a lot of good people in Florida, but it seems like there are a lot of crackpots down there too. I used to do auto claims adjusting for Allstate and I got a wreck from Florida. The lady in the other car was in the driver's seat with no pants or underwear on. She was shaving her nether regions for a date that night while driving down the road. Meanwhile her ex-husband was holding the steering wheel from the passenger seat. They rear ended our client. This was all in the police report. When I got it all I could do was shake my head.

I heard this on the radio this morning. Keeping it classy down in Florida.

Unbelievable!!

Well that's unfortunate...

#FloridaMan

Could we call this breaking news?

I wouldn't mess with her! lol

A fart so potent, she was offended that someone else was offended at the smell. Hahahaha

if you look up #floridman on Reddit... you'll be entertained for hours.
Hope you find the story on FloridaMan and Chick Fil-A... I still laugh at this one.

if you look up #floridman on Reddit... you'll be entertained for hours.
Hope you find the story on FloridaMan and Chick Fil-A... I still laugh at this one.

Welp, looks like my afternoon is spoken for :rofl:

Wow lol some people

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You can't make that kind of stuff up!

Two things stand out to me in this story.

#1 - if she threatened to "gut" him, doesn't that pretty much signal intent to kill?

#2 - why does the article say she was at "a dollar store", then later clarify it was a Dollar General. Dollar General is not a "dollar store". Dollar Tree is a "dollar store".

We need to put more chlorine in the gene pool

Last edited:
I attempted to read this article earlier this morning.
I got as far as Florida and knew I would be shaking my head . . . .

Why they call it FloriDUH. I grew up down there and couldn’t wait to get out of there!

Back