ZiggyM

Reaction score
Handicap
+0.3
I wonder if this is just me, I suspect not but would like to know for sure! :)

I do seem to have an issue with changing gear all the time, Ebay makes this very easy - as if you are smart you can buy and sell and actually not cost yourself any money, or actually make some.

This season I have had 11 sets of irons, 5 drivers and countless wedges - anyone else have this "problem"

The thing for me is that even if I am playing well and hitting it well, I just like to change, anyone else have this problem?

:banghead:

I'm not seeing a problem at all.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ain't nothing wrong with being a #ClubHo

Ya probably half of us on this site. :D

Paging @mrhicksta

Good to know I am not alone, as I suspected might be the case :)

I may as well list what I have had - can give my opinion of any of the below for anyone interested....

I started with some Srixon Z745s - I still have these as I think they really are great :)

In-between I have had

Nike Vapor Pro Combo
Titleist CB 718
Ping I Blade
Ping I200
Taylormade P730
PXG 0311
Ping i500
Taylormade P760
Vega VM02
Srixon 745 - Different shafts than original

Of those I only have one set of Srixons and the Vega left. I feel I have the 2 sets that worked best for me - but sadly I don't think I will stop :)

Drivers I have had

Ping G400
PXG
Titleist 915
Titleist 917
Taylor Made M1 - 2016 - Still have this one

Driver I am still not happy with :(

Too many wedges to list, currently using a Vega/Edel mix

Nope, no sir, no one on this site does anything like that.

Good to know I am not alone, as I suspected might be the case :)

I may as well list what I have had - can give my opinion of any of the below for anyone interested....

I started with some Srixon Z745s - I still have these as I think they really are great :)

In-between I have had

Nike Vapor Pro Combo
Titleist CB 718
Ping I Blade
Ping I200
Taylormade P730
PXG 0311
Ping i500
Taylormade P760
Vega VM02
Srixon 745 - Different shafts than original

Of those I only have one set of Srixons and the Vega left. I feel I have the 2 sets that worked best for me - but sadly I don't think I will stop :)

Drivers I have had

Ping G400
PXG
Titleist 915
Titleist 917
Taylor Made M1 - 2016 - Still have this one

Driver I am still not happy with :(

Too many wedges to list, currently using a Vega/Edel mix

For your reading pleasure: https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...ld-the-clubs-shafts-and-bags-I-ve-had-in-2016!

I'm not seeing a problem at all.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I agree with this guy. Isn't that normal for a season of golf??

giphy.gif

No Callaway or Mizuno? You aren't done searching yet ...

This year: Irons: Srixon Z 785, Callaway rogue pro, Miura cb's, Masda blades, Titleist Ap3, Seven cb's, OnOff mb's, Mizuno jpg 900, Srixon z565, XXIO prime 9
Drivers: TM m4, Titleist 917d, XXIO prime, Modart, Ping G400, Rogue SZ
Putters: Miura, Masda, Ping, Bettinardi, Evenroll (2), Oddyssey evo, TM ardmore 3, Cameron (2)
They are all winners!!!

I used to be like that but for me, it was particularly with driver.

I was known to buy 5-7 drivers within days on ebay for some crazy, whacky playoffs. I did it routinely in the winter to take time at the range with them.

Any club obvious not to make the cut was sold quickly to maximize resale. It was less searching for a magic wand than it was loving new toys and indulging in my ability to provide them for myself. Just like a big kid, playing both Santa and anxious child on Christmas Eve.

Now I just cant be bothered with the hassle of listing/boxing/shipping, LOL. It's mostly the reason why I don't do it anymore.

Back