THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

There are always lots of extra rounds with these events so there will be plenty of golf and fun to be had that weekend. Like I said before I plan on heading there whether I'm on the team or not. Probably also getting there Friday morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Should be able to get a good game going Friday even if you or me or anyone doesn't make the team. Will be fun no matter what I imagine.

So who's down to get there Thursday night or Friday morning and play a round the day before?? This is going to be great! Love the way formatting is set up and that you stay with your partner.

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

So who's down to get there Thursday night or Friday morning and play a round the day before?? This is going to be great! Love the way formatting is set up and that you stay with your partner.

I certainly would like that. I recently asked JB about the time frames and he asked me to discuss that in the local thread and not the event thread though. I have a great idea if anyone is interested in hearing it for Thursday, Friday, or Sunday.

Last edited:

I will be there.. Going down Thursday night.. Will be looking to get a round in..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think optimal strategy is showing up at 2 am and napping in the parking lot to take out any chance of your car not starting. Have to plan for any problems.

Which is why we will play at Boulder for the THP extra round special rate and then stay at the THP special rate hotel near by. No excuses. That is if we get in of course

Which is why we will play at Boulder for the THP extra round special rate and then stay at the THP special rate hotel near by. No excuses. That is if we get in of course
Good point, that will be the way to do it for whoever gets in. Will make it an easier routine. I know if I get in I will be playing practice rounds at 7 am many times running up to the event. Need the body to get used to a routine so it is second nature when it counts. I know for me I don't always play that early so working that into the practice will be important.

If I don't play in it someone can wake me up in my car so I can go hang out at the range and root the team on.

Should be able to get a good game going Friday even if you or me or anyone doesn't make the team. Will be fun no matter what I imagine.

We have plenty of time to iron out those details. But I know I'll be in Ohio to golf that weekend

Ill be at a course that rhymes with folder peek on friday and is anticipate my team being there as well (if schedule permits)

Just throwing it out there but my schedule will permit to be there Friday, and if for some reason it doesn't I will change it to make sure it does. Just saying

I can see no reason I won't be there on Friday.

Ill be at a course that rhymes with folder peek on friday and is anticipate my team being there as well (if schedule permits)

If on the team I will make sure I'm there Friday as well. It's getting closer to us filling these team. Exciting.

When will the final teams be announced. I know that the sign ups are next Monday, but how long after that till we hear who has been selected/chosen for this prestigious event. #TEAMMICHIGAN

I'll certainly be there Friday if I'm on the team!!! If not it'd be nice to have some guys out to the home course Friday / Sunday morning for non participants. (Cleared that with JB) !m looking forward to supporting the team on the range Saturday whether I'm in or out....

Less than 7 days till signups!

When will the final teams be announced. I know that the sign ups are next Monday, but how long after that till we hear who has been selected/chosen for this prestigious event. #TEAMMICHIGAN

I believe JB said 2 weeks after initial sign ups the captains picks will be made.

Hopefully we get a nice big group at boukder friday that could be some fun

Hopefully we get a nice big group at boukder friday that could be some fun
I'm down i would take a Friday off for that

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Well it sounds like taking a Friday off for golf and THPers is a must!

Well it sounds like taking a Friday off for golf and THPers is a must!

Amen to that!

Sounds like a sick day will be burned. Haha

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Wouldn't miss the Friday round for nothing, Friday is for fun and Saturday is for whooping Michigan, Sunday is to raise the spirits of team Michigan so their happy when they go home to their other halves.

Back