Thanks Smalls.....one orange on the way! Will be perfect for my trip this summer!

Looks like 8 of those have been picked up by thpers in this thread. I think that's the lowest price for these so far. I think I saw $36 shipped way back on this thread. Looks like 1 from the dod thread.

PUMA Soundchuck

Looks like 8 of those have been picked up by thpers in this thread. I think that's the lowest price for these so far. I think I saw $36 shipped way back on this thread. Looks like 1 from the dod thread.

Edit: make it 9

Last edited:
I've been eyeing these since the guys received the at the MC2014. Now I have one headed my way with a killer deal.

Crazy good price! Picked up a red one.

Looking forward to having a dedicated speaker for the golf bag. I have a bose one, but it gets used for everything. Will be nice to tie it onto the bag too!

Killer deal! Thanks guys looks like I grabbed the last one in Red. I have wanted for a while and for that price this Puma fanboi has the perfect musical accompaniment to his rounds.

Looking forward to having a dedicated speaker for the golf bag. I have a bose one, but it gets used for everything. Will be nice to tie it onto the bag too!

Same here, I have the Bose (which is awesome) but no where to attached that bad boy to the bag. This will solve that!

I have a pink one. But I just purchased an orange one to go with my orange bag and grips. These just sound awesome. My daughter took over my pink one about 3 months ago.

crap I wanted red, not fond of orange....uggh

will be in stock on 1/31

and ordered

Same here, I have the Bose (which is awesome) but no where to attached that bad boy to the bag. This will solve that!
exactly the problem! i throw it in the golf cart but it's always rattling around and muffles the sound.

Crazy good price....I have a small bose speaker but I always struggle with where to put it......at this price I had to do it...Thanks for the heads up Smalls

green-light.jpg

Back