Bridgestone event coming in 2019

Awesome!! I'm glad to see they are back!!

This could be fun for sure!!!

Good to see them back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Here we go glad Bridgestone is doing an event again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing what's in the mix for this one. Bridgestone has some great stuff out at the moment.

HECK YEAH!!!!! Soooooo glad to hear this!

That's awesome to see them coming back!

Looking forward to seeing what's in the mix for this one. Bridgestone has some great stuff out at the moment.

I like my irons, but in all honesty the HF2s in your bag are the ones I envy the most. They weren't available when I got mine. Hope irons are part of the mix for this event, but we'll see. Enjoyed the ball fitting we got, so maybe something in that aspect would be great for THPers though.

Lots of ways this could go!

Well that is certainly a surprise! A very welcome one! Their new irons we had at the Ultimate Weekend were among those selected, which is a high honor IMO.

Love Bridgestone! Should be another fun one!

I like Bridgestone!!! Excited to hear more!

Still have a soft spot for Bridgestone Golf - Looking forward to the details.

i definitely didn't see that coming.

bridgestone j815 driver is my favorite driver i've ever gamed.
bridgestone j15 driving forged irons are among the top 1 or 2 iron sets i've ever gamed.
b330s is a ball that transformed my game. i actually just put them back into the bag last week.

consider me very intrigued by this.

Subscribed!!!

I have a soft spot in my heart for Bridgestonegolf looking forward to more details

Love this. They really are righting the ship, it seems.

Awesome!!! Love me some Bridgestone!

I love me some Bridgestone. Played my best golf ever with a set of J38 DPC. Still not sure why I got rid of them.

I love me some Bridgestone. Played my best golf ever with a set of J38 DPC. Still not sure why I got rid of them.
Because you are like the rest of us. Lured by new and shiny and the perception that will lead to longer and straighter shots and lower scores.... Haha

Because you are like the rest of us. Lured by new and shiny and the perception that will lead to longer and straighter shots and lower scores.... Haha

Ain’t that the truth. I’ve only been back into this game for about 6 months and have had 4 or 5 different iron sets and a few different drivers and putters.

That is great news! I still have a set of J40DPC that I refuse to part with--unfortunately there is no way to see/demo any Bridgestone clubs around here, but I am intrigued by the irons they have put out the past couple of years.

Awesome, that's great seeing Bridgestone back for 2019!

Ain’t that the truth. I’ve only been back into this game for about 6 months and have had 4 or 5 different iron sets and a few different drivers and putters.
You are definitely a true THPer!!! Lol

This should be a great event. As all THP events are!

My very first THP event was a Bridgestone event.. Glad to see them back. Remember the putter that stood up on its own? True Balance.. I liked that putter.

Back