Favorite Golf Company Websites

annsguy

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My3Kids
I was browsing some sites today and it dawned on me that some brands just do websites better than others. My favorite is Titleist. The clubs are all shot beautifully. It looks like art. Their bags, hats, luggage and other categories are featured not just given simple pictures and descriptions. No doubt the reason they do so well in those categories.It has a luxury feel which justifies the price they get for their goods. What equipment brand sites do you like or dislike.

Tour Edge. Prices are more in my wheelhouse, even though my bag is nearly all Gigagolf.

I like TE and the fact that they offer more options for customizing than some of the other sites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First two that came to mind were Titleist and Srixon. Both are laid out nicely and have a lot of info. I think in terms of content Callaway wins, but it may be geared to a little bit younger and tech savvy crowd.

Last edited:
Top to bottom in terms of content, it's hard to argue with Callaway. Podcast, video series that are done really, really well.

In terms of raw information, I think PING does a really good job showing the specs on what their tour players use, and that's always fun to look at.

For me, I get lost in Callaway’s site between the podcasts, videos and everything on it I forget what I’m looking for and just go something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cobra/Puma for me

Easy to navigate and get to what I need

First two that came to mind were Titleist and Srixon. Both are laid out nicely and have a lot of info. I think in terms of content Callaway wins, but it may be geared to a little bit younger and tech savvy crowd.

Totally agree with this.

Back