2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Early today I thought my Day and Sneds picks were total busts. Now? Not looking so bad.

Really hoping for Rory to push Speith. That would be a fun Sunday round to watch.

I want to see them throw birdie blows at each other all weekend. Separate from the pack and really make a run at -14/-15 finish or something in that area.

Some crazy missed putts the past two rounds for a lot of these guys

I like that they didnt rip the course up today, makes it interesting for the weekend.

I've never seen this much carnage at Augusta! Sheesh!!!

Really hoping for Rory to push Speith. That would be a fun Sunday round to watch.

I'd love to see someone (preferably Rory) finish the third round ahead of Spieth to see how he reacts to that.

I want to see them throw birdie blows at each other all weekend. Separate from the pack and really make a run at -14/-15 finish or something in that area.

That would be badass but I don't know if the course is willing to give up 10 shots over the weekend if the wind is going to be up.

Does this mean Bubba Watson is here for the weekend?

The At&t commercial is garbage. "That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works"

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Good story for the network - Can build the weekend as Spieth vs Rory. One trying to go back to back and one trying to get the career slam.

That's a Mike Dean worthy sigh after DJ's birdie attempt. Come on man...

Fat guys aren't running anywhere :beat-up:

I've been known to run after the ice cream truck, or a waitress who forgot to give me my beer.

That would be badass but I don't know if the course is willing to give up 10 shots over the weekend if the wind is going to be up.

Last I checked the weather for Augusta, Sunday should be calm and beautiful.

Excellent. I like watching these guys struggle. I mean -35 under is cool and all, but a string of triple bogeys really shows who these guys are.

Sun tzu said something about holding a man over a volcano and then can really know the man.

Mt. Augusta looks ready to explode.

Highly on topic point, wasn't that in an episode of Firefly? LOL

Does this mean Bubba Watson is here for the weekend?
Ugh.

I can tolerate most, but he's a tool.

Agreed. Was enjoying the idea of him sulking, although maybe him suffering another mediocre round of golf would be as entertaining.

Really? I hate watching bad golf

I don't think it's bad golf, i think it's ANGC penalizing every mistake. Like a hard teacher. You learn a lot even if you do want to punch them in the throat.

Back