Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

So are we down to me, gunner, kickerad, and the guy formally know by something else?

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Today's forecast calls for 32 degrees and clouds. If the sun doesn't come out, we wouldn't be playing according to my backyard this morning . I think it may have been smart to keep the sim tee times.
fbbd13072e33e7521b6d2510452b9e6d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wind already blew almost all the snow away here at least. I way prefer to play outside as long as they are open

Sun is out here in NY. Damn it was warmer in Maine yesterday.

Looks as though many have backed out of tomorrow's out door round. As promised I have kept all simulator bays (3) for tomorrow at 10am. However I also know many of you were only interested in playing outdoors and I can't blame ya. However I still want to get some swings in....

If you still want to play the sims let me know no later than NOON today. I am assuming I will not have enough to fill all 3 bays so I will be cancelling one this morning. Please let me know ASAP.

I won't be making the trip for sim tomorrow. I have a tee time outdoors closer to me where it will be warmer and no snow.

Prudent play for tomorrow is the simulator for me. Sunday on the other hand.....

Probably should cancel, I would rather take my chances that boulder will open

I won't be making the trip for sim tomorrow. I have a tee time outdoors closer to me where it will be warmer and no snow.

Don't blame ya! I really wanna play outdoors but with snow covering and temps not above freezing till tomorrow afternoon that's unlikely to melt. Have fun man!

And like that I am out. I forgot that TribeFest is tomorrow and we are all on call for that one. Damn work.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

And like that I am out. I forgot that TribeFest is tomorrow and we are all on call for that one. Damn work.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Thanks for letting me know bud! Love that Albert Belle getting in the Tribe HOF!

Thanks for letting me know bud! Love that Albert Belle getting in the Tribe HOF!

Joey! Joey!

Probably should cancel, I would rather take my chances that boulder will open

I think if they do open tomorrow it will be later in the day due to turf conditions. Frost delay will certainly be in effect. If you wanna try and head out Sunday though, I'm definitely no scared of 50 deg and a 30% chance of some raindrops.

Sadly I can't on Sunday. this blows really wanted to get a round in at boulder

For all of you Clevelanders that are proud of your city here is a funny for you.

On my plane from NY to Cle there is literally 7 people on my flight and this isn't a small aircraft.

Sadly I can't on Sunday. this blows really wanted to get a round in at boulder

I wonder if they open Mon and Tues since its looking like 50s

I wonder if they open Mon and Tues since its looking like 50s

They seem to stick to sat/sun only through winter months when weather cooperates.

I might be able to do Sunday. I was going to play here in town but could make the trip to Boulder.

Could always bring a 7 iron and snow shoes and play cross country golfing at big met

Sun just came out here

Lol I can see that.

945192b87d8a50f601ee9589cbdf117f.jpg

I think Ben is starting to lose his mind....I appreciate his nuts-o type of enthusiasm / die hard nature though.

I think Ben is starting to lose his mind....I appreciate his nuts-o type of enthusiasm / die hard nature though.

Not losing his mind, he just lives in that little oval of clear skies, lol.

Joey! Joey!

I love it! The ceremony will be July 30th with a Jim Thome bobble head for the first 15,000. Gonna be a good night! I will defiantly be there!

For all of you Clevelanders that are proud of your city here is a funny for you.

On my plane from NY to Cle there is literally 7 people on my flight and this isn't a small aircraft.

Weird. My brother flew into Columbus last night and said his flight from DC to Columbus had like 5 people on it. Wonder whats going on.

Back