Day 3 - PGA Show Recap

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
hahahaha fritters.

Glad that CURE improved the sound of those putters.

So the hi-tops really look that good in person, huh?

Another great recap boys! I'm shocked to hear the Puma hightops getting raves from you guys, but maybe there is more to them that I'll have to take a look at. Cure putters are another product I have yet to tinker with but cannot wait, sounds like this year are even better than before, great info!

So the hi-tops really look that good in person, huh?

I remember another shoe company last year that people really liked, but they looked questionable in shorts. Oh but wait, people only saw them being worn in pants so they looked really good.

Would you wear these with shorts? Probably not. With pants? They look really good.

Great work again today Team THP, the coverage was amazing and the recaps have been a great summary!

You guys are killing it again today. I've been occupied at work but have some catching up to do tonight.

Nice recap. Still not a fan of the High tops. Even with pants on the laces look very bowling shoe to me. I'd have to try them on in person. Fup loving the CuRE!! Noice!!

Great job guys. Thanks for bringing us the action!

Another solid wrap up guys. Thanks for all the coverage

Thanks for the recap guys

Thanks for another great recap guys.

Great job everyone!

Another great recap. Not sure that I could wear high tops. Then again I just started wearing shorts while golfing so I won't say never. Cure listened to feedback and improved their putters which is great news.

You can't do it any better! Great job guys!

Good recap boys. I agree on the Pumas and Hedge. I also liked the QED brand. Good material and craftsmanship. I think I fell in love with the Cleveland wedges once again and the Yonex Blades, so noice.

Another great recap. I like hearing that the Cure putter is getting noticed. That is one I need to find and check out myself.

Haha. Fritters may have enjoyed the high tops but don't lump me in with that guy.

Really good work again today guys.

I really think that the Hedge offerings could catch on in a big way. Some really timeless looks, but updated.

Solid day 3 recap.

Great recap guys. High tops and joggers at the next THP event MWard?

Nice recap guys. Thanks

Back