The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mward.

Got a new nickname from someone at the PGA show.

Story is still unknown.
I think a new thread should be created with said story

Mward.

Got a new nickname from someone at the PGA show.

Story is still unknown.

Duffy from Wilson gave me a nickname, which apparently has stuck. When the ladies of Wilson are also calling you it... Well, guess I'm now Fritters.

Duffy from Wilson gave me a nickname, which apparently has stuck. When the ladies of Wilson are also calling you it... Well, guess I'm now Fritters.
Hahahaha.

You will always be Wardy.

Just finished my day one of my Grandaddy recap not sure if I should post it now or in the morning

You'll always be Wardy or Michael or guy who lost to the crabs in the buffet line to me...

I was in the forum earlier and I saw Fritters and I thought there was already another member named Fritters and I was confused haha

My next golden ticket may have to go for the Wilson event.

I suppose saying "Go to hell" after she came after us in her car when we were 5 minutes from the station probably wasn't the nicest thing to do. But she was saying something I couldn't understand and when she said "I'm talking to Jacqui, stay out of it" it just came out! And when we checked Facebook here at the airport she had already unfriended both of us. That'll teach us.

Jacqui said no one ever stands up to her when she bullies people. I guess that's not true anymore.

Fun first and last trip to England.
Damn Smalls. You guys were looking forward to this trip too. I only have to drive 30 minutes for sh!t like that with my in laws.

Sucks your trip was ruined at the end. Well it sucks your trip was ruined period.

I was wondering how things were going since I hadn't come across an update in a while.

People are so freaking funny.

Thanks for reaching out!

#Sorryimnotsorry

I need to put a stop to this procrastination thing. Banging out a last minute paper on the Peloponnesian War does not rank high on my 'fun' list, haha!

I need to put a stop to this procrastination thing. Banging out a last minute paper on the Peloponnesian War does not rank high on my 'fun' list, haha!

If you can go back 50 years, these guys can help you write it

300movie03.jpg

If you can go back 50 years, these guys can help you write it

300movie03.jpg

Haha! There have been several mentions of those badass Spartans and of course of old creepy Xerxes :bulgy-eyes:

Final PGA show morning. The guys were awesome.
Tadashi
Mward/Fritters
Fupresti
Howzat
Ddec

So much content is coming your way. These guys deserve a virtual high five.

Hate that it's almost over, but once again you guys have knocked it out of the park.

Luckily I know there is much more content to come in the upcoming weeks.

It has been really great to follow. Ton of stuff and can't wait to see the rest.

You guys have done a great job covering the show. This was my first time following along live and it was fun looking for updates throughout the day. You guys didn't disappoint!

The guys have killed it again this year. Looking forward to final day coverage and all the content that will be coming out afterwards

*high-five*

You guys have done a great job once again. Thank you!

Coverage unlike any other

I have tons to catch up on, but what I have seen was excellent!

How about a fist bump?
?

I'll give each of you a real high five if I run into you guys today.

The ground you guys covered is amazing. I often found myself sitting down for a few minutes catching up on everything.

Great job guys.

I'll give each of you a real high five if I run into you guys today.

The ground you guys covered is amazing. I often found myself sitting down for a few minutes catching up on everything.

Great job guys.
I would say I'm surprised you guys haven't run into eachother but sounds like it's a massive event so not all that surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back