Illinois Top Golf Gathering

We made Twitter
a2b14734417d7cb7322bb5721189681d.jpg
Yea we did! Things are getting real gentleman...is it Friday yet?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I know it's late notice, but would we possibly have room for 1 more? My buddy Sean would possibly like to join us if he doesn't have to work.

Just kind of a random thought.... For those of y'all that do the social media thing. My info is listed below. Just another way to stay in touch about golf and other things.

FB: Bobby Leek
Instagram: BL723
Twitter: @bobby72380

I just followed you on twitter and this might not work....I'm a Dodgers fan. :alien:

I know it's late notice, but would we possibly have room for 1 more? My buddy Sean would possibly like to join us if he doesn't have to work.
Yes! Just found out we can add another. Tell him he is more than welcome! I wanted to just make sure that everyone who is coming is a part of THP or will be persuaded to be part of THP after this event! Really getting excited for this one!

Pringles you did great with this. Make sure to pass on some of your Gauntlet knowledge as we know how much fun it was.

Looking forward to coming back to Chicago for another THP event this year.

Pringles you did great with this. Make sure to pass on some of your Gauntlet knowledge as we know how much fun it was.

Looking forward to coming back to Chicago for another THP event this year.
Thanks JB I really appreciate it. Lord Byron has been a big help as well. I can't wait to be there Friday and talk with the guys about golf, equipment, THP events and much more!

I also should probably mention that I have a pretty awesome surprise for the gentleman that will be in attendance but for those following along will have to wait till Friday to find out! Will have an update thread Friday as well with pics and hopefully videos! Stay tuned!

Wish it wasn't my navy weekend so I could make this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Sounds like fun guys. Byron has played In a pretty special THP event too...haha

Let's just say I know all about it and I am pretty jealous! I am hopeful that one day I can partake in that special THP event! Haha

Illinois Top Golf Gathering

Hey how about the guy who brought up the TopGolf leagues? BTW: Can't wait until Friday. I'm getting my GMax irons back from Ping by Friday. The Customer Service person said that the fitter got it right this time.

Hey how about the guy who brought up the TopGolf leagues? BTW: Can't wait until Friday. I'm getting my GMax irons back from Ping by Friday. The Customer Service person said that the fitter got it right this time.

Top Golf Leagues?
For THP?

Oh you mean for this get together you guys are planning.
I thought you meant for a full blown THP Event, as that would not be up to the level, although they have been included in our THP Events previously (See last years Gauntlet).

Wife wants to know if we are all going to Red Hats too. :haha:

Thanks JB I really appreciate it. Lord Byron has been a big help as well. I can't wait to be there Friday and talk with the guys about golf, equipment, THP events and much more!

I also should probably mention that I have a pretty awesome surprise for the gentleman that will be in attendance but for those following along will have to wait till Friday to find out! Will have an update thread Friday as well with pics and hopefully videos! Stay tuned!

Lord Byron is a Dodgers fan..... We're clearly going to fight!!! Gonna wear one of my Giants jackets just for him.

Top Golf in Naperville will always have a place in my heart haha have fun fellas! I'll be following along

Top Golf in Naperville will always have a place in my heart haha have fun fellas! I'll be following along

That was one heck of a great night.

That was one heck of a great night.
I can't thank THP enough for introducing me to what is in my opinion the greatest golf experience of my life and I cannot wait to tell the guys. I also cannot wait to be a part of future THP events! I mean honestly how many people can say that they got wedgeucated by Roger F***ing Cleveland and then have him tell you that your form looks great! Wow!

I can't thank THP enough for introducing me to what is in my opinion the greatest golf experience of my life and I cannot wait to tell the guys. I also cannot wait to be a part of future THP events! I mean honestly how many people can say that they got wedgeucated by Roger F***ing Cleveland and then have him tell you that your form looks great! Wow!

Thanks brother, glad you had a great time.
I dont want to take away from the great time you will have with THPers coming up soon though. You guys have a blast and I hope to see you soon.

yeah, I guess..... Only THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME. The Grandaddy bag and tools will be in attendance for all to enjoy!

Everything is falling into place. Now if this sickness would just completely go away.... Can't wait for Friday folks! :)

Everything is falling into place. Now if this sickness would just completely go away.... Can't wait for Friday folks! :)

I'm with you man, feels like I've been hit by a truck and my cold keeps jumping from my chest to my head and back

I'm with you man, feels like I've been hit by a truck and my cold keeps jumping from my chest to my head and back
I had it for about 2 full weeks, finally mostly over it...

Oh great, sickness.... I guess I better start popping Airborne like candies, lol

Back