aknow

Reaction score
Handicap
I want to get a valid Fitting. I'm visiting Scottsdale, Arizona next month, and they have a few places that offer one. I visited my local R.D. but I can't see the validity in hitting 10 feet into a net. Also, I got strange vibes about what they could accomplish, and their motives.
Hot Stix, Cool Clubs, True Spec seem to be the choices. I don't want to buy new clubs, but would like to know which changes could max my abilities.
Any Arizona members, please advise me.
Thanks!

Has club champion moved out there yet? I've done a few fittings and I like their setup. But to me the best thing is if you can find a place that uses trackman or similar while you're hitting outside on grass. And only focus on one type of club at a time. Don't try to do a full bag in one session.

A friend of mine did a fitting at Hot Stix and really enjoyed it. Said it took over 3 hours, but was really great to be able to hit outside and see the real ball flight and such. I don't believe they included a putter fitting though.

Cool clubs does their Tour Fitting at Gray Hawk golf club which seems awesome, but I don't know anyone that's personally done it. Almost double the cost of Hot Stix too.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies!!

Back