Do you wear golf shoes to the range?

Do you wear golf shoes to the range?

• Total voters

Gulby

#SemiPro
Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 12.9
Let's keep this nice and simple. When you go to the range, are you wearing your golf shoes? Does it matter if you are hitting off the mats or right off the grass?

After ranging it tonight I think I just may start wearing a pair of my golf shoes. I was slipping all over the mat tonight, but it was a little cool and there was a bit of moisture in the air.

Spikeless for me at the range

I do, mainly because I wear sandals 90% of the time everywhere.

I wear my golf shoes at the range or when i go to the simulator.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Always.

Mostly golf shoes but I sometimes wear my Teva sandals when I'm working on balance.

Yes. I always have shoes in the trunk and my usual pair of sneakers are trail runners so they have some grip on the bottom too.

Always. They lift me a little and my lie angle isn't the same wearing regular shoes, plus the mats are usually wet so I need my spikes.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Yessir, always!

I proudly wear my Ecco "Freddie Couples" Spikeless Street shoes on the range.

If I am swinging a golf club.....I am wearing golf shoes

sometimes. wish there was an option for that.

Tried the odd time without but always wear them now as it is more comfortable and guarantees me the grip I would get on the course so keeps the swkng consistent

Yep, went last night and wore them. I wear my trainers loose most of the time, so don't feel comfortable when swinging in them...

Always, if I'm on mats I'll wear my spikeless shoes to help with slipping.

i wear mine everytime i go to the course. To play or range.

Yes. If I do practice, I want the same shoes on I play in.

Spikeless for me. I want the traction and no reason to get my other shoes dirty.

Almost always!

Almost always.

Always

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's keep this nice and simple. When you go to the range, are you wearing your golf shoes? Does it matter if you are hitting off the mats or right off the grass?

After ranging it tonight I think I just may start wearing a pair of my golf shoes. I was slipping all over the mat tonight, but it was a little cool and there was a bit of moisture in the air.

I practice the way I play so I definitely wear golf shoes. I also hit the occasional shank and worm burner to keep my practice similar to my game on the course:banghead:

I voted no. I do keep my shoes in the trunk and have put them on, on occasion, but for the most part I don't wear them at the range. I can't say I've honestly ever noticed a difference between wearing them and not wearing them when pounding balls from mats or a level grass surface.

I'm more like 50/50. Since I got a pair of spike less I wear those at the range, but when I only had spiked I just wore my normal sneakers on mat ranges.

Back