EvolveGolf - 2016 Merchandise Show

They have some really cool stuff coming and I didn't realize how eco-friendly this company is.

Can't wait to see what they have coming out.

Love these tee's. I still have about half a box of my first ever THP ones from a couple years ago. So it will be a while before i touch the new box, they are just so versatile.

Best tee in golf.

Man I have to say I haven't used another tee since THP turned me on to these. Never will use anything else. What I would give to have one of those Hideaway tees.

They have some really cool stuff coming and I didn't realize how eco-friendly this company is.

Just referenced the THP tees. All of their products are made with recycled or renewable materials. Very cool.

Man I have to say I haven't used another tee since THP turned me on to these. Never will use anything else. What I would give to have one of those Hideaway tees.

I had a playing partner turn me onto these and haven't looked back then when THP came with the logo'd tees just made sure I wasn't playing anything else

Love their tees but I'm not going to give up my divot tool.

Divot%20Tool_zps5uvietnn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last time I ran out of my thp tees and was using random ones, I said "these f#@!ing tees suck!" Every time I stuck it in the ground. I'm pretty well stocked up but I may need a backup to my stash. These are that good

Last time I ran out of my thp tees and was using random ones, I said "these f#@!ing tees suck!" Every time I stuck it in the ground. I'm pretty well stocked up but I may need a backup to my stash. These are that good
Agreed, other tees just dont work for me anymore.

Only tees I've used for the past 2 seasons. Crazy thing is in those 2 seasons I still haven't went through my 1st box yet. They last forever for me.

Only tees I've used for the past 2 seasons. Crazy thing is in those 2 seasons I still haven't went through my 1st box yet. They last forever for me.
They really do last forever. I'm always amazed when I break one.

I only broke one last year. It was a pretty cold November day.

I only broke one last year. It was a pretty cold November day.
Typically when I break them, those brisk mornings.

The best tees around

Best tee going, only brand I use.

Back