What are you drinking?

Absolut with cherry Coke. It's all I had to mix don't judge me

I love Cherry Coke, especially from a fountain. I can think of better/cheaper alternatives to Absolut, but if that's what you have, that's what you have!

I love Cherry Coke, especially from a fountain. I can think of better/cheaper alternatives to Absolut, but if that's what you have, that's what you have!
I'm a cherry coke fan too.

Not with vodka, though.

Not with vodka, though.

Ha it's not that bad. Although I agree on the absolut part there is better out there for sure. I need to make a beer run tomorrow!

Titos and tonic courtesy of Sposey

Ha it's not that bad. Although I agree on the absolut part there is better out there for sure. I need to make a beer run tomorrow!
I gave up beer 2 weeks ago.

I miss it.

Not with vodka, though.

I think I would do vodka over rum in this case.

But beer with Cherry Coke? WTF is wrong with you, man? :beat-up:

I think I would do vodka over rum in this case.

But beer with Cherry Coke? WTF is wrong with you, man? :beat-up:

Lol I'm out of beer and had to resort to this concoction. But you might be on to something

different animal there. haven't had an aha moment with amarone. how was that one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it was quite good, all 5 bottles last night. Wasn't feeling so well this morning though!!

Couldn't decide
c08cebac8b21cfd7ae1fc387f6976450.jpg

A nice glass of Cabernet!

River Horse Tripel Horse

I wasn't a big fan of the spices, but I have three more bottles to try it again (not tonight)

A mule after a long week of work
21b60fb7c148fceac7ffeb8c4d7e7308.jpg

One Tito's, tonic and lime. Yeah, right.......

JM

Manhattan

Ever switch it up and go Old Fashion? They were quite popular at PGA show.
Yes. I drink old fashions often. Whiskey, brandy, or SoCo work. Sweet, sour, or press (half sweet half sour). I drink them all.

Brandy Old Fashion Sweet are the most common in Wisconsin.

Coke w/ Jack Daniels Fire whiskey

Back