THP Custom Beanie - On Sale Now

Got my email too!!!! Just had to tone down my junk filter a bit. Whoops. Can't wait to get this in hand.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I could have used my beanie today. It was a tad cold when I woke up at 330 am in Maine.

Got my notification today too! Thanks Morgan!

JM

Stoked to get mine!!

Cant wait

Thanks Morgan, can't wait to get it!

Received mine about 20 minutes ago! Love it, fits my big head perfectly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to get mine in. Will go straight into the golf bag to replace my Cross one.

Mine arrived today. Feels very comfortable and will come in handy on cold windy days at the range and course during the rest of winter/early spring

I missed out on ordering one of these due to work. If anyone picked up a spare they'd like to part with, let me know.

Oh yes, warm and fits perfect.

78bbe2fb0bc61b224551a9cf6fe0e504.jpg

No soup for me today. I know it's on the way but I'm ready.

Got mine today it's awesome!

Mine arrived at my mail drop (buddies house) on Saturday. With the North wind steady at 20 mph, gusting to 40 I definitely could have used it yesterday.

Got mine today. Really pleased with these in hand! Will sport all the time.

I am so glad everyone is starting to get theirs and liking them. I was really impressed with how thick they were, should keep everyone nice and warm. :smile:

Got mine and it's going to come in handy on cold blustery days here in the desert.

Oh yes, warm and fits perfect.

78bbe2fb0bc61b224551a9cf6fe0e504.jpg
You look so happy. But I do love the hat. Wife confirmed that mine arrived today. Don't think I'll get much use for it in Miami, but maybe I can model it when I'm back in Texas.

Back