2018 The Grandaddy: Live Update Thread

I am so freaking excited.

Last sleep before it begins. Safe travels to all and have a blast. I’ll be tuning in when I can. It sucks but a couple busy days at work for me Monday & Tuesday. Hopefully Wednesday block for full follow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All packed and most stuff in the car. Daughter getting ready for bed and about to head there myself and head to bed not that I'll be able to fricking sleep lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This is going to be Epic! I’m so jealous. Have a great time, take tons of pictures.

Callaway is going to have a monster year!!

This should be awesome!! Fun to watch everyone get this amazing opportunity!!

dd03ea8b70c3e0036f68a855384bbd63.jpg

The bags are packed and ready to go!

Looking forward to following along this week. Get it done Team THP and have fun!

Alright Team THP, lets make this special. Can I get a WOOOOOOO?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Luggage downstairs relaxing with the wife ready to go.

Wooooooo!

I'm packed. Car is packed. Just some dinner and then bed for me.

I'm finishing out the night watching the Garth Brooks concert on TV and eating some ice cream sandwiches with the kids. I'm just trying to keep my mind calm at this point so I can try to sleep.

I'm finishing out the night watching the Garth Brooks concert on TV and eating some ice cream sandwiches with the kids. I'm just trying to keep my mind calm at this point so I can try to sleep.
I can already feel the excitement kicking in. The bladder is getting twitchy, I'm getting restless, and the damn clock ain't moving.

Awwwwwwww yeeahhhhhh

We are watching Garth too. The kids are having a blast.

Kids in bed, wife will be soon so I’ll have a little time to just sit and watch football while I reflect on the awesomeness that’s about to unfold.

Three alarms set, each 15 mins apart, this is one flight I CAN’T miss!!

Dang it feels like it was not that long ago this was just starting with T4K being named captain. My how time has flown, and I"m sure even more so for the team. Give em hell boys and have fun! It's going to be a helluva ride and I"m looking forward to following along!!

Dang it feels like it was not that long ago this was just starting with T4K being named captain. My how time has flown, and I"m sure even more so for the team. Give em hell boys and have fun! It's going to be a helluva ride and I"m looking forward to following along!!

Time hasn’t flown the last week or so. I swear the clock has rolled backwards on more than one occasion.

Looking forward to following along and living through Team THP this week! Enjoy boys!

I'm excited already!! Play well, have fun, and represent us properly Team THP!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sitting here tonight at home packing for a business trip tomorrow morning and daydreaming of what I’d be feeling and thinking doing the same thing so many THPers are tonight. Gives me some chills.
One day!

Awesome to see this thread up and not locked! :D

So amped to head to Cali, meet these awesome teammates, meet Callaway peeps, get fit for some new shiny, and play golf at some perfect courses!!!!! Let’s go!!!!

We appreciate the support and enthusiasm the community is already showing and we are looking forward to bringing this experience to THP!

dd03ea8b70c3e0036f68a855384bbd63.jpg

The bags are packed and ready to go!

Hope there’s some space in those bags hahaha I have a feeling they’re coming back with more than they left with

Back