2018 The Grandaddy: Live Update Thread

Words of wisdom right here. Wish I had more pics
Enjoy the ride everyone. Soak in every second, and prepare to reflect upon it for years to come.

My biggest advice beyond having fun, which is as easy as breathing at #TheGrandaddy is to take as many pictures as possible, and to have someone in your groups taking pics of you playing as well. My biggest regret still lies there, of all places.

Thanks for the support so far yall!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

They aren't looking at you because you're on your phone!

This beauty is hard to live with Scott, but I find a way .

We are about to begin boarding here so I'll catch up with everyone in a couple hours!

Safe travels everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm not seeing enough to live vicariously yet!

Airport security is good for a lot of things, but making those who aren’t here jealous isn’t one of them. Give us a few hours

Getting ready to fly out to Cali for work and thinking your trip is much better. 1:19 drive time to hideaway...yes...I checked. Haha.

Enjoy and continued safe travels! Looking forward to following along!

Getting ready to fly out to Cali for work and thinking your trip is much better. 1:19 drive time to hideaway...yes...I checked. Haha.

Enjoy and continued safe travels! Looking forward to following along!

Wanna meet there and be the gallery?

2018 The Grandaddy: Live Update Thread

I'm not seeing enough to live vicariously yet!

I’m in the process of getting closer to my fellow man. Pictures would not help.

Wheels up in just a few! See y’all in a few hours.

Wanna meet there and be the gallery?
Haha that would be wonderful...these boys have it under control and the gallery they show us via pics will be glorious.

Enjoy the ride everyone. Soak in every second, and prepare to reflect upon it for years to come.

My biggest advice beyond having fun, which is as easy as breathing at #TheGrandaddy is to take as many pictures as possible, and to have someone in your groups taking pics of you playing as well. My biggest regret still lies there, of all places.

Thanks, I’m always guilty of taking lots of pics that don’t have anyone in them when on a trip. One area of focus is getting pics of others along with asking those to get pics of me too!

Nerves are real and I’m not even on a plane yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing I never said and don’t know if she’s even going to see this, but I want to give a huge shoutout to my wife for allowing me to experience this event.

She took off all week to be with the kids since she gets into work before daycare even opens, that’s always been my role before work each day. We do daycare part time so she will hopefully have time to herself after they go in the few days they have it but she’s taking on a lot this week and I can never thank her enough!

Got my quick link set up and ready to go

46159871011_cb42164bb2_b.jpg

That’s pretty cool, what kind of keyboard or computer is that?

One thing I never said and don’t know if she’s even going to see this, but I want to give a huge shoutout to my wife for allowing me to experience this event.

She took off all week to be with the kids since she gets into work before daycare even opens, that’s always been my role before work each day. We do daycare part time so she will hopefully have time to herself after they go in the few days they have it but she’s taking on a lot this week and I can never thank her enough!

I would say that my wife took off the week but she said last night that this is cake compared to a deployment. She said, "I got this. Go have fun!"

Thanks, James.

I debated bringing my micro 4/3 camera but I’ve been so impressed by the XS camera I just went that route. Went for the larger capacity when I bought the phone with this event in mind. I didn’t want to have to make decisions on what I wanted and didn’t while there.

Good opportunity to ask you guys - what do you want to see? Outside of the stuff we won’t be able to show of course .

This is going to be a very fun follow over the next few days. I am curious as to how the new 2019 products will fit everyone.

Dam I think I was 79 messages behind since 3am. Managed to fall back asleep last night so that’s a small victory all ready. I am a little over 3 hours till my flight. Thanks everyone for the well wishes. We are going to do our best to make this another successful Grandaddy.

Thanks, James.

I debated bringing my micro 4/3 camera but I’ve been so impressed by the XS camera I just went that route. Went for the larger capacity when I bought the phone with this event in mind. I didn’t want to have to make decisions on what I wanted and didn’t while there.

Good opportunity to ask you guys - what do you want to see? Outside of the stuff we won’t be able to show of course .
The stuff you won't be able to show us of course!

Pics with playas. The course is beautiful but enjoy seeing action shots with it as a background.

Safe travels, guys! Hope someone can get some chick-fil-a breakfast for good luck! What an exciting day!

pro tip for team THP for the rest of the trip :alien:
18mj3fuybk72mjpg.jpg

084c7c676ed8cf1691cd7cfc90ee8b4b.jpg
pass security waiting to board.

Well, I know what I’ll be doing on my flights over the next few days.

Back