2016 Cobra KING Drivers - The Differences

While they were recording I have an ear piece in so I can hear it and TO was talking to me on he other side. It was like tech heaven for THPers.
Oh my. Talk about tech overload. That would be awesome. would love to talk with Yagley again, so much knowledge and a super nice guy as well. Cobra has a great team over there.

Extremely well explained. Great video!
The Dean of THP is da man!

Yagley is a guy I'd love to just sit down and talk to about clubs for a while. This was a great video.

Good hands by those behind the scenes, didn't hear a single one drop! If it's good enough rickie, it has to be good enough for me.

What a great video, a ton of info/tech and almost a commercial feel, well done Dr Yagley!! How come no shoes shot on this one???
Want in on a secret? Right after this was shot I said to Josh and Yagley, hey lets give away a pair of those shoes. That's how that stuff happened this week.

BTW his videos were really good. I can wait for the CG video. Such a brilliant man.

Want in on a secret? Right after this was shot I said to Josh and Yagley, hey lets give away a pair of those shoes. That's how that stuff happened this week.

BTW his videos were really good. I can wait for the CG video. Such a brilliant man.

That is fact.

#Status

ddec making things happen. I like it.

Well done indeed

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

At some point this year I'm going to spend a ton of time with these Cobra drivers. They all interest me, yup even the max.

At some point this year I'm going to spend a ton of time with these Cobra drivers. They all interest me, yup even the max.
I'm with you. Maybe not the max for me but all the others, yep.

Very cool. Awesome access all week. With even more coverage to come. You guys killed it.

I don't know that I have ever heard a product lineup broken down, and described to a tee for each intended player, so perfectly.

Every OEM should do this. Right off the bat you know which one could be best for you.

I'm steadily falling in love with my F6.

I'm buying an F6+ or a LTD, I just need some time and better weather to figure out the shaft/head combo. I'm leaning towards the LTD with the HZRDUS Black 65 in a 6.0 or 6.5 flex.

The man is so knowledgeable, its a joy to listen to.

So many options, so many colors, this is going to take some effort to sort out but it appears it will be worth it! Great job guys!

I agree 100%.

Great vid, so much to chose from the Cobra line up. Great job.

Great video and breakdown of Cobra's options this year. Overall, I would say this is the most attractive lineup Cobra has ever offered.

So good. I've read quite a bit about their line, but that was as succinct and clear as anything I have seen.

Back