Shrimp and Grits mmm

Tried em. Meh.

Waffle House grits with salt and butter - it's a good place to start for anyone looking to try them.

These were amazing

4d0a51a1c8157f12f72b079c02bf7a98.jpg

I can tell you one thing....they LOOK amazing! Looks like I see some bacon, some cheese and maybe some type of sausage or ham? Just yumm!

JM

I could crush some shrimp and grits right now.

It's been far too long since I've had shrimp and grits.
I made some a few weeks back just to get me by until I got to SC. A friend up in the NW part of the state grinds grits and cornmeal so he sent me a few pounds of both and I traded some stone crab claws for 20 pounds of pink shrimp.

Not the same since the shrimp were dang big, but it held me over.

Are those cartelized onions in there? Those look fantastic.

Yes sir. This was sausage, carmelized onions and provolone. They have about 10 types

I could crush some shrimp and grits right now.

This place has amazing shrimp and grits. Might be better than anyplace I had them in Greenville.

Yes sir. This was sausage, carmelized onions and provolone. They have about 10 types

This place has amazing shrimp and grits. Might be better than anyplace I had them in Greenville.

That's impressive.

That sounds like an awesome combination.

I love me some grits!!

The only grits I've tried are what Dennys serves up. I have a feeling I'm missing out on something.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I miss good southern grits. Might be time to take a vacation to get some good cooking again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be in South Carolina in May and grits will be consumed several times that week. I can't wait.

Back