Recommendation on Tour AD DI5s

erichucc

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi THPers! I am currently using a M1 2016(10.5degree) head with Tour AD DI5s shaft.

Everything feels great on the shaft and head, but there's a major problem that is the ball flight is quite high and does not really roll on ground. (around 280 yd. carry and ball just stopped where it landed) I have never been to club fitting, so I'm not sure about how much is my ss.

I am currently looking for Tour AD IZ 6x or BB, will it be good upgrade for me? if you have any recommendation, please let me know. Thank you!

Last edited:
Sound as if the DI5 is not enough shaft for you -- is probably too light and spinning too much - get fit or try a DI6 if you liked the feel of the DI5 but not the lighter shaft with too much launch and spin.

Nothin wrong with hitting it high if it's from launching it and the spin is low. Might want to get a number or two checked and go from there. What you might think is high might not be all that bad? As far as roll, also kinda depends. Are you dropping out of the sky? Or do you live in a climate where the ground is pretty soft and roll is negated really no matter what unless you're hitting bullets?

need other numbers to have any idea. but i would say the best way to lower launch and spin is by changing the head. i have an m3 i need to sell because the head just won’t spin or launch high enough for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back