Week 14: THP Fantasy Football

Week 14: THP Fantasy Football

13+ weeks just to get to this point and I can already tell I am going to need some extra root beer in the house lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Loss last week was huge, even if I manage to somehow win this week I am losing the points battle so odds are I'm out. I also lost 2 starters to injury. It appears my run for the playoffs has come to an end.

Loss last week was huge, even if I manage to somehow win this week I am losing the points battle so odds are I'm out. I also lost 2 starters to injury. It appears my run for the playoffs has come to an end.

At least you got another squad you are captain of to prepare for.....lol

Yeah, I dropped my game last week due to the scheduling SNAFU - I would have beaten the team I was supposed to play - but it’s fantasy gotta post the points regardless

Think I should still be good but not happy with WB WR play

• Admin
My lost this past week hurt a lot. I still have a chance, but it's not looking great. Damn you TMZ and Kareem Hunt!

Well good news, L5 I'm in the playoffs, just depending on seed now, 2,3 or 4. Hopefully my team rebounds from the egg it laid last week.

My lost this past week hurt a lot. I still have a chance, but it's not looking great. Damn you TMZ and Kareem Hunt!

That was a tough break. Good trade but jeez....I was offered that trade for James Connor but turned it down. The Steelers need Mr Miyagi to work on Connor to get that leg fixed!!
fc34d116373bd3b003b7361d8494d302.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Admin
That was a tough break. Good trade but jeez....I was offered that trade for James Connor but turned it down. The Steelers need Mr Miyagi to work on Connor to get that leg fixed!!

If I had Connor I am not sure I would have taken the trade either, but Hunt was an upgrade to DJ and I was fairly confident I could win the week I made the trade with Hunt on a bye (and I did win), but then sh!t hit the fan.

I didn't think I had a chance to win last week as a result of the Saints horrible offensive output last Thursday. I got a combined 10 points from Brees and Ingram. But thanks to Kelce's big day and a loss by the division leader, I have now moved into the #2 seed in League 3. I'll need another win this week. I don't want it to come down to a points tiebreaker.

L2 with one week to go. Looks like Mario Kart, Rising Richards and myself have 3 of the 4 playoff spots secured. 4 teams from the East division fighting it out for the last spot.

THP-L2.JPG

THP-L2_2.JPG

League 3 Standings

Some pretty tight races here, 7 teams competing for 4 playoff spots. I'll need a win to guarantee myself a spot in the playoffs.

2018-12-04 08_28_56-THP Fantasy Football League #3 Standings - ESPN.png

Last edited:
League 4 is coming down to the wire. First two spots look locked up and then we have one 8-4-1 team and four 8-5 teams all vying for the last 2 spots.
30a21d51fd1146c28fe7fcd6873559ce.jpg
838d8600cf67a07201c0f4d4e0ec35bf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

13+ weeks just to get to this point and I can already tell I am going to need some extra root beer in the house lol

Haha the good thing for you is now you control your own destiny, win and you’re in.

League 4 is coming down to the wire. First two spots look locked up and then we have one 8-4-1 team and four 8-5 teams all vying for the last 2 spots.
30a21d51fd1146c28fe7fcd6873559ce.jpg
838d8600cf67a07201c0f4d4e0ec35bf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Two of the 8-5 teams square off, so a W locks in one of those teams, but a tie would make things come down to points unless the other two 8-5 teams win. So many scenarios could play out.

It's going to come down to Monday night to see who makes it!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

League 1 only has two spots locked up and damn near the rest of the league is playing for the last two spots this week.

There is some distance regarding points for so if that tiebreaker comes into play then it will be tough for some teams to get in even with a win.

If I had Connor I am not sure I would have taken the trade either, but Hunt was an upgrade to DJ and I was fairly confident I could win the week I made the trade with Hunt on a bye (and I did win), but then sh!t hit the fan.

David Johnson didn't exactly set the world on fire in weeks 12 and 13, 8 and 6.5. Neither of us changed our destiny with that trade.

Looks like you are going to be without Connor this week.

Looks like you are going to be without Connor this week.

Yeah I saw that. Glad I have James White to put back in the lineup.

And he did well last week, so while it may not be point for point, it's a decent plug and play option for sure!

I’m hoping Aaron Rogers gets back at it now that his coach is gone. He has had such a meh year.

Conner down makes me happy I grabbed Samuels

Back