Bettinardi - 2016 PGA Show

Always really loved the clean looks of Betti's. Those belt buckles look amazing!

Some great looking gear there, all high end.

Betti's always look great and they feel so good. I might have to add to the hoard again this year.

Still really like both of the INOVAI models. They putt such a nice roll on the ball and the sound/feel is very good.

Still really like both of the INOVAI models. They putt such a nice roll on the ball and the sound/feel is very good.

I just wish they had a different face for them. FIT doesn't really do anything for me at all.

FlyMill though? Yea I could work with that.

I just wish they had a different face for them. FIT doesn't really do anything for me at all.

I've always liked the FIT Face, but FlyMill on these would be interesting - maybe a little less "soft" sounding.

I've always liked the FIT Face, but FlyMill on these would be interesting - maybe a little less "soft" sounding.

I'm a fan of the FIT face too, well, any grooved face really. But, I like that super low and plush sound that it puts off.

Also love some fly-milled faces.

Hell, I love them all.

Still haven't rolled anything from this release, need to rectify that at some point.

I think the material really makes this one. There is a noticeable difference between my SS 5 and my Inovai, and the Inovai definitely wins out in the feel department. Where the SS 5 feels like hitting marshmallows with a stick of butter when using Chrome Softs, the Inovai makes the contact just crisp enough without being harsh.

Oh you can get the FlyMill on them. Just got to put up a cool grand for a tour model.

DSC_0046_d4f71408-b3f9-48ff-90aa-c271aa6f1527.jpg

Gorgeous putters and wedges. Didn't know they made wedges.

Yea I wonder if they would be even remotely worth it at $180 a piece.

I think Ping Anser wedges were 150 or 60 a piece so while 180 is a lot for a wedge it is not too far out there.

Bettinardis always look so good, even when getting beaten with one at the Gauntlet.

Back