The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife scheduled her follow up for this later this week. It's been every three months since they found "something" in her chest last year & it will be uneasy until we get the ok from the doc.

We will be thinking about you guys Mike.

We will be thinking about you guys Mike.

appreciate it. We've given it the old "one finger salute" so far and plan on doing the same.

Had an interesting first date over the weekend. We were having a great time and then she ended up having way too much to drink, my buddy was my DD and she couldn't tell us where she lived, so I had to get her ID, pray she didn't move recently and we got her home. Got her tucked in to bed and was going to leave and then she got sick. Ended up babysitting her the entire night.

Also, dating sucks.
That's a crazy first date. Yikes, that snockered on a first date. Warning lights!

Wife scheduled her follow up for this later this week. It's been every three months since they found "something" in her chest last year & it will be uneasy until we get the ok from the doc.
Yikes! Three months is a long time to wait. Thoughts and prayers for you guys. Hoping it's nothing.

Yikes! Three months is a long time to wait. Thoughts and prayers for you guys. Hoping it's nothing.

She goes and gets checked every three months. If we had to wait that long I would lose it lol

She goes and gets checked every three months. If we had to wait that long I would lose it lol
Did they do a biopsy or are they just watching it to see if it is changing size?

Did they do a biopsy or are they just watching it to see if it is changing size?

First time was a biopsy that came back benign. Now just monitoring for changes

Had an interesting first date over the weekend. We were having a great time and then she ended up having way too much to drink, my buddy was my DD and she couldn't tell us where she lived, so I had to get her ID, pray she didn't move recently and we got her home. Got her tucked in to bed and was going to leave and then she got sick. Ended up babysitting her the entire night.

Also, dating sucks.

Congrats.... you will marry that girl.

Just unclogged the vacuum wifey vacuumed up Christmas tree needles and clogged up the hole thing, that was not good times

Just unclogged the vacuum wifey vacuumed up Christmas tree needles and clogged up the hole thing, that was not good times

Must have been a lot of tree needles

Mward just said small terrible things are like Herpes.
Seems that would be a good nickname for the lil lad.

I don't think the CEO is going to go for that one.

I have requested the following URL....I hope I get it and I think you will agree its fitting.

www.ShaneRunsTraps.com

www.ShaneCantSeeOutOfTraps.com/RoyalLinks

Did she know that the tree can be taken outside? You don't have to vacuum all of the needles off the tree.

Also, dating sucks.

Yikes, dude. That's crazy. Good thing it wasn't my friend..neither of the addresses on her license are currently correct.

Also, dating does suck. I'm giving it another try right now too.

Thoughts out for you and the family, Mike.

Thoughts to you guys brother.

A bunch of contest winners will be announced today.

That is happy time.

Gaintlet signup details will be announced tomorrow and that is happy times.

Working on a Cali trip that has every major company and tech content from all of them for some new articles/programs coming up.

We have some exciting things around the corner for THPers and that does not include all of the coverage that has started to come out from the show. We shot over 79 gb of content and thanks to our amazing staff that was there with us, it's freaking awesome.

Drywall goes up in the main house starting today! Such a great milestone for this project.

Good luck to you guys Mike, I'll keep my fingers crossed for your wife.

A bunch of contest winners will be announced today.

That is happy time.

Gaintlet signup details will be announced tomorrow and that is happy times.

Working on a Cali trip that has every major company and tech content from all of them for some new articles/programs coming up.

We have some exciting things around the corner for THPers and that does not include all of the coverage that has started to come out from the show. We shot over 79 gb of content and thanks to our amazing staff that was there with us, it's freaking awesome.
Wow! 79GB is a crazy amount. Congrats to you guys and the coverage was fantastic

Whats the Gaintlet? Is that a new event? :alien:

My clients crack me up. Got an email at 7am from one demanding I call her IMMEDIATELY because her Internet was running too slow, based on one online test she ran. Turns out the speed test was telling her she was getting faster speeds than she actually signed up for, because she refused to get anything beyond the base package when we were discussing pricing.

So, about that slooooooooooow connection...

so yesterday I went to a dome with some colleagues to play some simulator golf and found out they had this technology from the early 90s... and the guy was surprised when we turned around and didn't want to play on that.

like I'd play 30 bucks an hour to play on a NES, when you can get one for 20$

I'm having THPer golf withdrawal. Loving coaching these kids daily, but man I wish I could just take a couple days and go on a visit somewhere.

I'm having THPer golf withdrawal. Loving coaching these kids daily, but man I wish I could just take a couple days and go on a visit somewhere.
Sounds like we need to plan a reunion. Ill tweet Matt Wood and see if he has an idea of a good course we can meet at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back