Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

9ca21f19803c5bf6ecec10ff14748606.jpg

Not a bad day for January.

Any of you Ohio guys close to me have a box big enough to ship a cart bag?

Any of you Ohio guys close to me have a box big enough to ship a cart bag?

I think I still have the box from my Ping Pioneer. I'll check when I get home

Last edited:
Hello Mid-Midwesterners. New to the forums and based in Indianapolis. Hope to whack the ball around with some of you in the future. Look forward to the conversation.

Welcome to THP! Do you ever come up to Chagrin Falls?

Hello Mid-Midwesterners. New to the forums and based in Indianapolis. Hope to whack the ball around with some of you in the future. Look forward to the conversation.
Welcome to THP.

I'm up in Fort Wayne but I usually try to get down that way a few times a year to tee it up.

It was great to get outside and play today. 21 guys showed up today giving us a nice group. Hopefully ran stays away and can get out tomorrow as well.

The simulators at Valleaire in Hinckley are super-nice! These are the first ones that are actually worth putting on. And the shot data is pretty helpful. The club path is a big one for me. I gotta eliminate that outside-in path: nothing but big slices today for me. Gunner kept us competitive in the 3-man scramble though. Enjoyed it today with fellow THPers!

What's open tomorrow? Have the green light from MrsV and don't wanna waste it

What's open tomorrow? Have the green light from MrsV and don't wanna waste it

My wife works at noon. I could squeeze a fast round in somewhere. Can't let these good days go by w/o playing.

It was great to get outside and play today. 21 guys showed up today giving us a nice group. Hopefully ran stays away and can get out tomorrow as well.

Where did you play today?

Raintree has tee times on golfnow. Might be our best bet unless someone wants to call turkeyfoot

I'm out tomorrow. Enjoy it wherever you end up.

I could do that 745 at Raintree.

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

If you guys are going that early I may be interested. I did however take a ton of swings on the simulator today and then played nine holes outside so I will have to let you know here in a short while how I feel about tomorrow.

I'm down. Can we get a fourth?

Gimmee a few minutes

Welcome to THP! Do you ever come up to Chagrin Falls?

At least twice a year. Usually only around Thanksgiving and Xmas however.

The simulators at Valleaire in Hinckley are super-nice! These are the first ones that are actually worth putting on. And the shot data is pretty helpful. The club path is a big one for me. I gotta eliminate that outside-in path: nothing but big slices today for me. Gunner kept us competitive in the 3-man scramble though. Enjoyed it today with fellow THPers!
Was good times, we played 9 more on pebble beach and then went outside and played 9 holes of skins.

Glad you made it out today Grins! Hoping to do it again sooner rather than later for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Verdict for tomorrow morning?

Back