2135 Alignment Explained - Can It Change Your Game

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP TV talks with Adam Sheldon from Cleveland Golf about the 2135 Putters and alignment reinvented.

I Really want to try one of these still.

The concept make a lot of sense and really seems too easy. Adam is great at explaining it and at some point i need to check this out. Alignment is one area of putting that goes awry for me

Very interesting concept that sounds like it would have a lot of benefit to it. I need to check these out next time in Atlanta.

That is a pretty slick design, I can't wait to demo one, I've been looking to upgrade my putter for a while now but I always back out at the last minute when I'm trying new ones out, but this looks like it would be perfect for me.

Listening to him explain it while attending #UpAndDown was a treat. Then playing 18 with him and hearing the stories on how this was designed and engineered was awesome.

A putter that is underrated & truly works as designed

I put the 6.5 model in the bag back in Sept and havent looked back since. I have gamed so many putters over the years and none have gave me the confidence that this putter has. I lowered my strokes per hole from 1.9 to 1.7 over 2 months and overall from around 33-34 putts per round to around 31-32 wit numerous sub 30 rounds. I swear to you this is the best putter I have ever gamed. I have gamed Scotty's, Pings, Odyssey's etc and none can compare. Looks wise its not the prettiest but it works.

I have it paired with the Super Stroke 2.0 flatso at 33 inches.

Anyways check one out, you will thank your self

• Admin
I like the way he says aluminum.

Almost seems too good to be true. Truth is in my future testing. Great job Dean!

Sounds very useful, like Dean noted maybe you lack flexibility later in the round, maybe your back hurts...

Maybe you're an amateur player who doesn't have the exact same set up every time, seems like this could help get that ball aligned every time.

Very informative and great explanation of the tech and design in the putter. I know a lot of guys have enjoyed it.

Awesome info. I love when technological advances work as advertised

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to work on a cooler accent for next year.

I ordered my yesterday!!!! Can't wait to try this out.

"Allahminiyum" I like that in my putter face!

Seriously though, this 2135 technology is something that I'd like to roll a few times to see how it works for me and my game.

Really interesting. The one constant in my bag since joining THP has been my putter. I just haven't found a reason to change. But the alignment concept of this putter makes a lot of sense and I will look to demo one this season.

interesting concept. The key takeaways for me is that eyes over the ball theory is overrated and most people don't do it. And maybe I am wrong in my interpretation but it sounded like the aid is for centering the ball on the face and not necessarily for ensuring you are aiming correctly. Maybe people consider those one in the same, but to me they are very different.

Pretty awesome explanation on their technology here. Great interview.

Good video. I need to give the 2135s a few more rolls.

I like the way he says aluminum.
Gotta love some aluminium. :D (I didn't realize much of the world says it that way until about 10 years ago when I was editing a Carbbean guy's article for a website. Tried to correct him, but I got schooled.)

Copper infused as well as helping not twist when not hit in the center. Alignment help is always nice. Good video Deano.

great video. great concept as well.

Dean you do such a great job to get these guys talking and engaged about what they are explaining, it's awesome.

That explanation of the tech behind the 2135 putter was about as clear and logical as you could want. That makes me want to run out and find one in the counter balanced version to try out.

The 2135 design just makes sense, I can't believe somebody didn't think of this 20 years ago. I haven't had much chance to demo them as our club doesn't carry Cleveland putters but an extensive demo session is definitely in my plans. I've putted with a couple different Cleveland putters for much of the last 6 years so the TFI 8.0 could certainly make it's way into my bag this summer.

Back