Your Super Bowl Food

Wings on wings on wings

I will have whatever is served at the party I am going to. usually wings and what not. I usually bring a 7 layer dip.

I saw a recipe for deep fried cheese that is breaded in crushed up doritos and served with homemade ranch dressing... I might need to try this

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

In the past I have made, shoyu chicken: http://www.foodland.com/recipe/shoyu-chicken

I'm thinking this year about making some roasted Buffalo chicken wings (which I prototyped a few weeks ago). I bought a package of fresh chicken drummettes, seasoned with salt and pepper, roasted in the oven, and tossed in whatever Buffalo wing sauce I had in the fridge. Worked great, no frying, and better than pre-made frozen Buffalo chicken wings.

I also hope to get out and get 9 par-3 holes in before kickoff.

Hot wings & sub sandwiches!

BBQ meatballs and we're also trying a thing she saw on Pinterest. It's a "chili cheese dip" just canned chili with cheese on top and pigs in a blanket as dippers.

BBQ meatballs and we're also trying a thing she saw on Pinterest. It's a "chili cheese dip" just canned chili with cheese on top and pigs in a blanket as dippers.

My mom had a variation on that chili cheese dip, where she would use a can of chili no beans on top of a block of cream cheese, and reheat in the microwave to make sure everything melted through.

My mom had a variation on that chili cheese dip, where she would use a can of chili no beans on top of a block of cream cheese, and reheat in the microwave to make sure everything melted through.
That sounds damn good.

Wings, grilled brats, tacos, a plethora of dips and chips, and quite a variety of beers!

With weigh in being the next day, I am probably going with baked wings.

Whiskey, and some food I suppose.

Probably have some wings, brats, stuffed jalapenos, chips and dip. May grill something instead of wings though, sorting that out now.

Homemade chili with toasted garlic bread, OEM Doritos (none of those other "funky" flavors) tossed salad and a beverage (yet to be determined) or two.

Nothing crazy.

Wife is making homemade guacamole. Think we'll have some bbq pulled pork. That's all that's one the menu for now.

Pizza, but I'll be in bed before it is over I'm sure.

Last day before I start a diet!! Two main things will be wings and ribs!

Pizza for sure. Might have a few other things. Might make some nachos or the like

Whatever my lovely wife makes

Thinking Homemade Hot Wings, Jalapeno Popper Dip, and some Veggies.

Looks like it will be pizza and wings cooked on the Traeger

Pizza is out. Sliders with mini pretzel buns are in. Turning our southwest quinoa bake leftovers into nachos.

My 18 year old son is having 15+ friends coming over to invade my man cave so I'm keeping it simple and grilling burgers and brats. I'll also fire up the deep fryer for some onion rings and my somewhat famous Cajun tots. I've got a few buddies coming over to help out. The energy from a bunch of 18 year olds is infectious, it will be be very loud and very fun!

My 18 year old son is having 15+ friends coming over to invade my man cave so I'm keeping it simple and grilling burgers and brats. I'll also fire up the deep fryer for some onion rings and my somewhat neighborhood famous Cajun tots. I've got a few buddies coming over to help out. The energy from a bunch of 18 year olds is infectious, it will be be very loud and very fun!
Anything special for these Cajun tots? I'm intrigued

I make the seasoning out of a modified version of my BBQ dry rub. You can cheat and buy some Weber BBQ dry rub and add some crushed red pepper, dried mustard, and fresh ground pepper. The key is the tots have to be deep fried, the spice is up to you.

Back