Ogio Apparel Review Thread

Is Ogio using a different vendor than Callaway for this clothing?

Is Ogio using a different vendor than Callaway for this clothing?

I believe so. Ogio is functionally a separate entity, and doing their own thing.

I wore the Ogio jacket for my trip home yesterday and was super comfortable both in San Diego and also in Vancouver waiting for the shuttle where it was 36*F. It looks really good and I like how the collar is effective without being a wind sail. I even had a lovely lady sitting next to me on my flight comment on how it looked great on me...and she wanted one for her husband. This baby is going to be my new "wear it everywhere" jacket due to it's match-anything styling and it's comfort in low and high temperatures.

I usually wear a size Large jacket but this Ogio is an XL and fits me perfectly, so be warned to go a size up IMO.
I haven't worn the 1/4 zip yet, but I'll report on how it fits ASAP.

How are the sleeves, do they happen to taper down to a snug fit around your wrists?
I prefer long sleeve tops like this for golf. The perfect sleeves I’ve found thus far are on the Mizuno warmalites.
These Ogios look great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How are the sleeves, do they happen to taper down to a snug fit around your wrists?
I prefer long sleeve tops like this for golf. The perfect sleeves I’ve found thus far are on the Mizuno warmalites.
These Ogios look great.
I am curious what the other guys think but I didn’t consider this golf apparel. Maybe it is. I thought it was an every day wear jacket. I will put it on again and swing a club to see if it can be done.

I can’t wait to talk about all the great things Ogio had for us with apparel. Everything is going through the wash but will get lots of pics and go into the feel, comfort, and sizing as I can sometimes be between sizes.

Last edited:
These Ogios look great.

I'm wearing the gray OGIO Alpha zip today and the sleeves are perfect in size for me. They aren't right around the wrist but not too loose either. When I swing I like to hike my sleeve up a little bit and this let's me do that, plus it has just a little stretch to it that helps keep it snug when I home the sleeve up.

And this Gray one is unbelievably comfortable.

Here's a quick picture.

4538db1ba178873414819dee686070ca.jpg

Also on the fit, I wore the black jacket almost all day on Thursday during the match and part of the matches on Wednesday and didn't have any issues with swinging. The jacket fit well over my polo but if I had any other layers on it would have been a tight fit. It also kept me dry the whole time even with that lovely rain..

I'm wearing the grey 1/4 zip today and it's great. It's an XL so I'd definitely go up a size on this one too, unless you like your clothes to be quite tight.
This could easily be used for both golf and life. I like that the collar has a nice rigidity to it.
7a9d2cf28923cc3b4e71faf98d8fd08d.jpg

Did they give any indication of when these will hit the site for purchase?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Did they give any indication of when these will hit the site for purchase?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

They did but I don’t remember. This is one of the reasons I asked for the info. I’ll post it as soon as I get it.

FWIW This was pretty much the only pre-release stuff we were given the okay to talk about.

Also on the fit, I wore the black jacket almost all day on Thursday during the match and part of the matches on Wednesday and didn't have any issues with swinging. The jacket fit well over my polo but if I had any other layers on it would have been a tight fit. It also kept me dry the whole time even with that lovely rain..

Like KEV I also wore that jacket while playing Thursday. I was wearing it over a t-shirt, polo and the TM 1/4 zip. I was very comfortable temperature-wise and had no issues playing in it. It was snug and I probably could not have worn another layer without it feeling tight.

This jacket is one of, if not my favorite piece of apparel we received. It's so comfortable. It has a soft warm material on the sleeves and collar. You should definitely size up if you can but it's just such a nice jacket. My wife noticed it as soon as I got home. The black blends are so nice. I wish I had it in multiple colors.
733e21862c97b4589637ac00bad264e2.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OGIO Clothing Review
Jacket: By far one of my favorite jackets now. It fit me perfectly and will be worn on and off the course. I had it on when I flew in and went to my wife’s Christmas party and she commented on how nice it was. The material seems to be very durable. I like that the sleeves are stretch material and the vest part or part that covers your torso is like a pillow material but thinner, and warm! Cool that it has the tag on the inside as well that you can put your name and stuff.
Pullover: I like this pullover. I haven’t worn it yet, but seems to be well constructed and will probably be one of my more favorite pullovers. Material is nice and seems very durable. I am still unpacking and getting all my stuff that we got situated and doing laundry, but plan to wear this soon!
OGIO definitely nailed in the apparel line! Sitting through that presentation was just awesome! What Callaway did with them was a complete facelift and a complete rebrand FOR THE BETTER! Couldn’t be happier with the direction this brand is going!

This jacket is one of, if not my favorite piece of apparel we received. It's so comfortable. It has a soft warm material on the sleeves and collar. You should definitely size up if you can but it's just such a nice jacket. My wife noticed it as soon as I got home. The black blends are so nice. I wish I had it in multiple colors.
733e21862c97b4589637ac00bad264e2.jpg

LOVE that jacket!
My son deals with some Ogio products and will be asking him if I can order one of these!

Are you guys allowed to post more pictures of the jackets/pullovers? Really interested in just seeing the jackets a little more if possible.

So wore the pullover to work today and I absolutely love it! Very comfortable and warm. The cool thing is that their new line fits in layers so the jacket would slide right over this super easy! This is a Large and fits great. By far one of my favorite pullovers I own now!
94006651b182821f0bcb512a02d0ddcf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Wonder why this isn't in the Golf Style forum. Prior to GG buying Ogio their first apparel lines looked like they were aimed at screen printers and embroidery shops. I don't mean that as a negative. They were price sensitive items used for company incentives and large groups.Same folks Ogio sells backpacks to. This looks like its more of a fashionable statement.

I
Are you guys allowed to post more pictures of the jackets/pullovers? Really interested in just seeing the jackets a little more if possible.
I'll post a couple of full jacket shot shortly.

Wonder why this isn't in the Golf Style forum. Prior to GG buying Ogio their first apparel lines looked like they were aimed at screen printers and embroidery shops. I don't mean that as a negative. They were price sensitive items used for company incentives and large groups.Same folks Ogio sells backpacks to. This looks like its more of a fashionable statement.

It’s all new stuff. Much more aimed towards an active lifestyle audience. Less intended for re-branding

I started the thread from my phone on Tapatalk. I didn’t know how to get it into a particular section of the forum. That’s the reason. Perhaps a mod can move it.

The new Ogio aims to be a crossover brand. Again, I really wish I could get the info from the company that we saw in the marketing presentation because it would really help explain it. (For example, in the context of the bags the straps with the magnets come from the climbing / outdoors world and they saw a capacity to use the tech in golf).

There’s definitely a change in everything the company is doing with the takeover. It’s to such an extent that I asked why you’d even buy the company instead of just starting a new one from scratch (answer: brand / name recognition)

Last edited:
I love this jacket. Couldn't get the lighting right so I'll post more later but it's comfortable, light and fresh to death!
373e747b479cdaf897d0cbbe58569190.jpg
75682b31440519a3bb698e631f09e9f2.jpg

43bfa3ddd17e48e20f5adce244c713e7.jpg

Last edited:
You guys have any links to that full zip jacket?

It's tough to get a good picture without it looking gray but here are a couple more.

3141b2c86fdf3c085660d115b7038bc2.jpg

e17cf06d34ea96ea53a0bb8c778eacc2.jpg

3b805cea1ab71f06c4f33060bef0f0e0.jpg

8c5884b3bdb6a219b4a3b03540f11916.jpg

I love this jacket. Couldn't get the lighting right so I'll post more later but it's comfortable, light and fresh to death!
373e747b479cdaf897d0cbbe58569190.jpg
75682b31440519a3bb698e631f09e9f2.jpg

43bfa3ddd17e48e20f5adce244c713e7.jpg

I will own this one for sure

Back