Ogio Apparel Review Thread

tequila4kapp

Tom Watson called to say “Hi”
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.5
The 13 guys who were fortunate to attend The Grandaddy received Ogio 1/4 zips and jackets. This thread will serve as the spot where Team THP reviews all Ogio apparel.

@bluehen2016, @ttucliffhanger, @armygolf, @boder, @rogt, @phillyv, @dacatalyst41, @KEV, @phil75070, @shanewu,@mpeterson, @dazeedmunds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to everybody’s thoughts. The 1/4 zip I got is really nice.

I need to know more about those Ogio jackets the guys were wearing. That one jumped to the top of my list.

Looking forward to this. From the pics I saw all of the new Ogio gear looked sweet.

I need to know more about those Ogio jackets the guys were wearing. That one jumped to the top of my list.
Oh you will! Love that freaking jacket and I want 2 more. Haha

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Did anybody get a pink hat?

Hows the sizing on it?

i've been looking everyday for that hat. 2 will be ordered stat if they come to retail.
The Callaway team told us to size up.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Looking forward to everybody’s thoughts. The 1/4 zip I got is really nice.

I’m wearing this one right now

2f17da9fd12570123994f9c1ea80cbc2.jpg

It fits very nicely, is very comfortable and looks really sharp.

It is easily my favorite piece of apparel I remember acquiring since I don’t know when. I think it looks really good. I predict it’s going to be a very big seller.

Hows the sizing on it?

i've been looking everyday for that hat. 2 will be ordered stat if they come to retail.

I went with my normal size and it is on the snug side. Over a polo and light 1/4 zip I found it very suitable for golf and though snug it was not uncomfortable. I could not wear it over much else so depending on how you like jackets like this to fit I would also recommend going a size up from normal.

Good Lordy those 1/4 zips are

Do you have a large frank? If so I would guess I would be a medium in this?

Do you have a large frank? If so I would guess I would be a medium in this?

I have XXL. They set packages out by size and told us they run small. I got one size up (thank you Dazeedmunds for letting me have the last one). The 1/4 seems closer to true to size to me. It seems a bit big on me. If you are normally a Medium I would start there. But definitely a size up on the black jacket.

Last edited:
I have XXL. They set packages out by size told us they run small. I got one size up (thank you Dazeedmunds for letting me have the last one). The 1/4 seems closer to true to size to me. It seems a bit big on me. If you are normally a Medium I would start there. But definitely a size up on the black jacket.

Thank you captain

Thank you captain

Happy to help!

Heads up the tag on the 1/4 zip called this black. I thought it might have been a mistake because I’d call this charcoal
gray or something. Here’s a close up in the sleeve for a different perspective on the color:

ec143777c5f5ab1bc01344dde2760a2b.jpg

Really liking the light grey heather look.

Does that mean “pink” is actually “red”?

Yes. The lighting was weird and my camera sucks.

The jackets are serious money. Great great jackets.

The 1/4 zip is one of my favorites that we got.

Huge shout out to @JasonFinleyCG and @NaydelmanCG for getting them to us in time for golf this week.

Back