A Look Inside the True Temper Tour Van

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Each week the PGA Tour has it’s stop and before the tournament kicks off, the players are working with tour reps to make sure their tools are in perfect order. Each tour player will test shafts, heads and make sure their set is giving them the best ball flight and feel for their game.

When you service more players than any other shaft company, you need to make sure everything is on board with a complete tour van and today THPers get a look inside the True Temper operation from Paul Loegering (known as Lego).

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/a-look-inside-the-true-temper-tour-van/

Really cool video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that is a set up. Man I would love to walk into my garage or basement and see that. A traveling circus is selling themselves short! Great watch.

Nice tour of the van, would be awesome to see it in action.

I need to get me a van like that...haha. That is so cool!

Very cool to see what our tremendous Regional Rivalry sponsor does on the tour. Man is that awesome.

I would only need a small wheel barrow if they let me in that van. Just 5 minutes is all I would need! Great video!

Boy, what I would pay to have a job like that. Always cool to see how these vans are equipped.

It's gotta be cool to get your clubs configured anyway you want. Very cool show and tell!

Such a sweet video!

Really enjoyed this video... I like how they take the over spill from other companies to help out

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Insight into,the tour vans is always fun and cool. Being a shaft van I can imagine they are goimg nonstop early every week.

Interesting note. I believe they are still the only shaft company with their own tour van.

Interesting note. I believe they are still the only shaft company with their own tour van.

Wouldn't that give them an enormous advantage for their tour players over other shaft OEM's? If I was a player I would want the company that's accessible at any time for anything while I'm on tour

That's an impressive note. I was surprised the van wasn't a little bigger with maybe a two station of each setup.

When you are the leading iron company on tour I guess they have to be. :act-up: Cool video, and that looks like a fun job to have.

That is unbelievably awesome! If I had access to something even half as equipped as that, I would be tinkering like crazy!!! True Temper really does it big on tour!

I am proud to have True Temper in my clubs!

Wouldn't that give them an enormous advantage for their tour players over other shaft OEM's? If I was a player I would want the company that's accessible at any time for anything while I'm on tour

All of the companies are out there (or most are), just none of them have a full trailer. A few combine with a club company and such

All of the companies are out there (or most are), just none of them have a full trailer. A few combine with a club company and such

Gotcha. That makes more sense. Thanks

That was a great setup. If I make it to a couple of tournaments, I will definitely be on the lookout.

Thanks for sharing that, very cool to see. How often do tour players swap shafts in a season?

Thanks for sharing that, very cool to see. How often do tour players swap shafts in a season?

I have always wondered this as well...

Depends on the player. I have known players that do it every few weeks and some that dont change but once a year.

Depends on the player. I have known players that do it every few weeks and some that dont change but once a year.

How do those players build consistency with new shafts so often? Weird...

Back