Team THP Post Grandaddy Thoughts

Huge thanks for bringing us so close to Team THP. That luggage story is pretty insane, and “getting the shirt of their back” is a good anecdote but sums up perfectly what Callaway is willing to do for you. Glad Phil#s chimed in the way he did at the end. The golf experience of a lifetime is pretty much what Callaway was aiming for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dayum, that video really said it all. You guys bonded in a very special way, thank you for sharing that with us. I think this is the first I’ve actually seen what many have spoken about in regards to this event. Can’t wait to hear more from all of you.

Huge thanks for bringing us so close to Team THP. That luggage story is pretty insane, and “getting the shirt of their back” is a good anecdote but sums up perfectly what Callaway is willing to do for you. Glad Phil#s chimed in the way he did at the end. The golf experience of a lifetime is pretty much what Callaway was aiming for.

Those two stories are about as good as we can explain the generosity of Callaway at this event. That extended to everyone involved. The Hideaway members and staff were just absolutely amazing, anything we needed or wanted was just a question away. Just beyond cool.

Meanwhile I’m waiting for snowpocalypse 2019 and working this morning. Can we just go back and play golf?

9f782a1feb6df2cb87331115c9927aa5.jpg

This video and the sitting around discussing everything after is one of those experiences that’s going to be burned in my head for a long time.

What a great end to what might be the best experience I’ve ever had.

This video and the sitting around discussing everything after is one of those experiences that’s going to be burned in my head for a long time.

What a great end to what might be the best experience I’ve ever had.

Morning Matt!! Happy Saturday.

I love this team and I love this event. This team really connected and I'll never forget so many moments and memories.

Dayum, that video really said it all. You guys bonded in a very special way, thank you for sharing that with us. I think this is the first I’ve actually seen what many have spoken about in regards to this event. Can’t wait to hear more from all of you.

This was a special group Freddie. Seemed like all 12 got it and that was real cool to see

Team THP Post Grandaddy Thoughts

This was a special group Freddie. Seemed like all 12 got it and that was real cool to see

Of course, there hasn’t been an announcement for a Grandaddy in 2019 yet, but these 12 and you #AssCap (that is funny) set a high bar for all future Grandaddy players. Hopefully, those chosen in 2019 can do their best to match that level of excitement and engagement.

I can't add much other than I love both this group of guys and the Callaway crew. Shooting this video and the conversation after it is something that I will always remember.

All 13 Ass Cap.

Make no mistake, having PhillyV was a huge benefit to our team. Every event and every iteration of an event is different, but having someone who had been there before and who loves this event like PhillyV does really made this event special for us, he answered our questions, and kept track of us, and left no man behind at the Nest, even if we had a little lost re-nester.

Thanks PhillyV!

All 13 Ass Cap.

Make no mistake, having PhillyV was a huge benefit to our team. Every event and every iteration of an event is different, but having someone who had been there before and who loves this event like PhillyV does really made this event special for us, he answered our questions, and kept track of us, and left no man behind at the Nest, even if we had a little lost re-nester.

Thanks PhillyV!

Without question and it was fantastic to watch. His smile was absolutely infectious and watching him take it all in from a different angle.

All 13 Ass Cap.

Thanks PhillyV!
100% agree. I’ve shared my opinions with the powers that be about the importance of the AssCap role going forward if there is a return of the event in 2019.

All 13 Ass Cap.

Thanks PhillyV!
I can't echo this enough. I love that dude! Personally, I can say @PhillyV anchored me in a way that I really needed. He was critical to the culture of this team and he and Frank we're a perfect match.

#13Strong

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Absolutely incredible gents. Great follow and glad everyone had a blast.

Awesome video & great thoughts from everyone.

For the sake of video length, we cut it at 18 minutes. But we continued the talk for another hour or so. It was awesome

That pretty much says it all too. Thanks again to Callaway. They just get it.

It showed in that video. I haven’t watched too many videos that really dive into the essence of an event. Well done!!

Loved being able to capture moments like this for you guys. Seeing the looks on your faces as we pulled in was so awesome
e09985790f4a1e07e1c9830c0f48d71c.jpg

I love this team and I love this event. This team really connected and I'll never forget so many moments and memories.

This sums it up for me to a T. I've watched this video something like 5 times now.

And I'll watch it many more times than that.

This sums it up for me to a T. I've watched this video something like 5 times now.

And I'll watch it many more times than that.
Part of me wishes we captured that whole last hour even if only 17mins went public. It was the perfect end to a perfect week.

Part of me wishes we captured that whole last hour even if only 17mins went public. It was the perfect end to a perfect week.

I'm not sure #AssCap would have been able to handle the gimbal for that long.

I'm not sure #AssCap would have been able to handle the gimbal for that long.
Haha! True, but I had a baby tripod. Either way, it was magic.

For the sake of video length, we cut it at 18 minutes. But we continued the talk for another hour or so. It was awesome
That's a memory that will be in my mind for the rest of my life.
Those conversations are something that will stay with me forever!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Without question and it was fantastic to watch. His smile was absolutely infectious and watching him take it all in from a different angle.
He had told us so many little things and tips but nothing revealing that would take away from the event and so many "dont worry about its" and "just relax and have fun" and it was so awesome to see him smile so much and he is truly an amazing guy that has so much passion for this event and Callaway and without him I dont think things would have been the same for us!

Loved being able to capture moments like this for you guys. Seeing the looks on your faces as we pulled in was so awesome
e09985790f4a1e07e1c9830c0f48d71c.jpg
So cool!

That TM t shirt with the Hideaway flag... I need one
Call the pro shop, dude! They’ll make it happen.

That last hour with the team was incredible. Miss you bastages already.

Feeling is mutual!

That might be one of the best golf videos I've ever watch. Such an honest poignant take of an experience that can't really be described. Thank you guys, that was moving.
So awesome to hear. Thanks for watching!

That was so awesome guys, thank you for putting that together to give us just a little bit more of an insight into what the Grandaddy is. Just AWESOME!
Love how much guys are enjoying this video!

My favorite Canadian! I feel the exact same way, brother!

I can't add much other than I love both this group of guys and the Callaway crew. Shooting this video and the conversation after it is something that I will always remember.
Never too early to start planning the reunion, right?

Back