Kudos to Sun Mountain

GoldenBuff

slow horse
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The bottom connector for the leg extension broke on my decade old Sun Mountain Three 5 bag. I contacted Sun Mountain, and they got back to me quickly. I sent them pics of the part, and they are going to send me a replacement, apparently at no cost to me. For the age of the bag, that's pretty amazing.

Here's the part, including my home cooking temp fix consisting of some staples and a little wire to hold it together for now.

IMG_0668.png

Now that's backing your product to the max. Great job Sun Mountain!

awesome work right there

Very nice! Got to give them credit considering the age.

Wow thats awesome of Sun Mountain to do! Ive been looking at a new bag and they are at the top! So to hear that their customer service is that great is awesome!

Have a Four 5 carry bag and love it. Great bag for a good price. Good to hear about the customer service.

Customer service at it's best.

that is above and beyond IMO. Good job SM

Yep they are great. Did the same for me when I broke a zipper and that was my fault haha they are great.

Wow after 10 years. That's cool.

I am have impressed with that level of service. Ten years if you used it is a decent amount is great wear. Cements whose bag I would buy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if the bag is any more durable than any others, but the good service is nice to see. I was looking to buy a new bag, but now I can keep using this one and save my pennies for other gear desires, a long list.

Back