Team THP Post Grandaddy Thoughts

dacatalyst41

#ReptheG #RocktheChev
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
This event is special. REALLY special. It gets inside of you and becomes a part of you. There's really no way to capture the intangible beauty of The Grandaddy in words...but we tried. This week only solidified why Callaway is #1 and why The Grandaddy is the Greatest Amateur Golf Event on Planet Earth. Hopefully you can sense this in this video. Thank you all for your support sharing this event with us.

It's so hard to say goodbye...but it's so easy to say "Thank you!" to Harry and his amazing team and JB and GG.

[video=youtube;NM0dqY-5nUo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM0dqY-5nUo&feature=youtu.be[/video]

@bluehen2016, @ttucliffhanger, @armygolf, @boder, @rogt, @phillyv, @dacatalyst41, @KEV, @phil75070, @shanewu, @mpeterson, @dazeedmunds, @phillyv @tequilla4kapp

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Boder's shirt is pretty badass.. Great video and feelings being shown RN.

Great job gents. You guys are amazing to say the least.

Captain Frank almost got you guys tearing up.

Captain Frank almost got you guys tearing up.

For the sake of video length, we cut it at 18 minutes. But we continued the talk for another hour or so. It was awesome

For the sake of video length, we cut it at 18 minutes. But we continued the talk for another hour or so. It was awesome

That's a memory that will be in my mind for the rest of my life.

I’m half way through it right now and watching the rest

That was really cool, well done Team THP. You all did a stand up job this week and I'm happy for each one of you guys. It's cool for me because prior to this week other than Kevin and Frank I hadn't met any of you so it was just forum names. Now having followed along so closely I know feel like I know you in a weird way....that's really cool. Great stuff, all of you!

Great video and reactions from the team. Makes me even more determined to get a spot on one of the THP teams in the future.

Great job!!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Sitting in the plane watching the first part until take off right now. The minute I pushed play the emotions started going.

That TM t shirt with the Hideaway flag... I need one

That last hour with the team was incredible. Miss you bastages already.

This event is special. REALLY special. It gets inside of you and becomes a part of you. There's really no way to capture the intangible beauty of The Grandaddy in words...but we tried. This week only solidified why Callaway is #1 and why The Grandaddy is the Greatest Amateur Golf Event on Planet Earth. Hopefully you can sense this in this video. Thank you all for your support sharing this event with us.

It's so hard to say goodbye...but it's so easy to say "Thank you!" to Harry and his amazing team and JB and GG.

[video=youtube;NM0dqY-5nUo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM0dqY-5nUo&feature=youtu.be[/video]

https://youtu.be/NM0dqY-5nUo

@bluehen2016, @ttucliffhanger, @armygolf, @boder, @rogt, @phillyv, @dacatalyst41, @KEV, @phil75070, @shanewu, @mpeterson, @dazeedmunds, @phillyv @tequilla4kapp

Great stuff guys. Can’t wait to see some course pics, and hear more of the great stories I know all of you got to experience!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That last hour with the team was incredible. Miss you bastages already.

So true! The bonding was incredible! I had so much fun with you guys.

That was awesome. I really liked the mentioning of the moments you will remember forever. So cool.

Great stuff guys. Can’t wait to see some course pics, and hear more of the great stories I know all of you got to experience!

Can’t wait to share them. The rest of the night is family time. Gonna try to start getting thoughts and things organized tomorrow. Definitely more to come.

That might be one of the best golf videos I've ever watch. Such an honest poignant take of an experience that can't really be described. Thank you guys, that was moving.

That was so awesome guys, thank you for putting that together to give us just a little bit more of an insight into what the Grandaddy is. Just AWESOME!

That last meeting of all of us for one last time before heading home will stick with me for a very very long time. Raw emotion and tons of holding it in for sure.

Last night with you boys was awesome. It was a great way to process some of this event. Watching that video got me right in the feels.

I miss you all already.

Love the story about Luke giving his quarter zip to Clayton. Pretty awesome stuff that’s not even planned.

Enjoyed the video guys, thanks for sharing

That was outstanding...I will leave my comments as that. Congrats you guys, well deserved.

This video is an instant reminder to my experience a couple years ago, which is deeply seated in my memory banks. Thank you, guys. I am so glad you all invested so much of yourself into this event, because it really can bring out the best in a company and a community. I'll say more eventually, I'm sure, but I am just so happy following along.

I watched this in the airport yesterday evening and was in tears. You guys were amazing this week and the friendships that were gained this weekend are absolutely priceless!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back