The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Posted this in the weight loss thread, but it's appropriate for here since it's for the Biggest Loser contest...

Lots of awesome losses going on.

As for me, I'm down 1 lb. better than a gain, for sure. But down only 3 lbs since the start.

Not sure what the issue is with not being able to drop more than 1-2 lbs in a week.

Eating clean, and taking in appropriate calories. Working out a ton as well with a lot of cardio. According to what I am doing, pounds should be dropping but they just aren't.

Down less than a pound this week. It wasn't a gain so that's a plus. Time to ramp up my workouts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Started the biggest loser out at 252, I'm down to 236 now and ready to see the 220's. I'm sure the weight loss will slow down soon, but I'll enjoy it for now. With the healthy diet and exercise I'm feeling sooo much better. My golf swing even felt more free yesterday, I just can't wait now for more daylight and better weather so I can start walking 9 holes through the week after work!

Up .4 this week, not bad for being on vacation for 5 days.

Weight sent in. This weekend I fell off the wagon. So I formally apologize to my team. Normally Mon-Fri I get up at 5:30 and to the gym by 5:50. There for a about an hour then im off to work. So ive been grabbing a sandwich, either a muffin or donut, and a coffee. Does anyone have any tips for breakfasts on the go? Appreciate the help!

Posted this in the weight loss thread, but it's appropriate for here since it's for the Biggest Loser contest...

Lots of awesome losses going on.

As for me, I'm down 1 lb. better than a gain, for sure. But down only 3 lbs since the start.

Not sure what the issue is with not being able to drop more than 1-2 lbs in a week.

Eating clean, and taking in appropriate calories. Working out a ton as well with a lot of cardio. According to what I am doing, pounds should be dropping but they just aren't.

Give it time buddy! Sometimes our body holds water weight, and given all of the exercise you are doing, water is being held in those muscles to help rebuild them. The loss will come

Weight sent in. This weekend I fell off the wagon. So I formally apologize to my team. Normally Mon-Fri I get up at 5:30 and to the gym by 5:50. There for a about an hour then im off to work. So ive been grabbing a sandwich, either a muffin or donut, and a coffee. Does anyone have any tips for breakfasts on the go? Appreciate the help!

Eggs (make a few days worth of scambled or boiled eggs depending on whether you can heat them or not) or fruit and maybe some wheat toast. I usually have scrambled eggs in a wheat tortilla or a PB and banana on wheat toast sandwich, it's not for everyone but it's stuff that's easy to eat on the go. It's all pretty good for you as long as you buy healthy ingredients ie bread, tortilla, and PB.

Lost a pound this week ... work really hard with 5 nights of 60 minutes workouts, but this what typically my body does ... drop around 5 pounds, then hold steady for a couple weeks, then it will drop a few more. Its my body saying WTF are you doing here ...

Started the biggest loser out at 252, I'm down to 236 now and ready to see the 220's. I'm sure the weight loss will slow down soon, but I'll enjoy it for now. With the healthy diet and exercise I'm feeling sooo much better. My golf swing even felt more free yesterday, I just can't wait now for more daylight and better weather so I can start walking 9 holes through the week after work!

This is great keep it up.

I usually eat a banana, then in my desk I keep a jar of almonds or cashews. I'll eat a handful of those to get me between breakfast and lunch, if needed.

Give it time buddy! Sometimes our body holds water weight, and given all of the exercise you are doing, water is being held in those muscles to help rebuild them. The loss will come
Thanks man.

I imagine with the 50 mile ride I did yesterday without sweating (cold weather) I am holding a bit of the water I consumed.

Thanks man.

I imagine with the 50 mile ride I did yesterday without sweating (cold weather) I am holding a bit of the water I consumed.

Yep. It sounds counter-intuitive, but keep pounding water man. The more we drink, the less we hold if that makes sense.

and the slobs are first to turn their weights in...again

I stayed flat from week 1 to week 2 even with a much better execution of diet and exercise. My golf game feels better though!

A little under a pound lost. Not what I wanted but a loss is a loss

Need 10 more weights and we are good to go

Just submitted my weight. No progress this week, but I maintained.

I was down a couple lbs last Wednesday and got overconfident that I'd make my goal for the week. That won't happen again. No more skipping a workout or eating ice cream before bed. I'll just eat my ice cream mid day from now on.

The P90x yoga was awesome and i wish i didnt get rid of that dvd. I think it was called YogaX or something. But worth it for the stretching every couple days or so

May have it. Let me look around tonight

The P90x yoga was awesome and i wish i didnt get rid of that dvd. I think it was called YogaX or something. But worth it for the stretching every couple days or so

I may have it as well.

I dropped a few lbs this week. Slacked off Friday-Sunday.

Drat! Down 0.8 this week. I'm blaming the new digital scale I bought. :alien:

i need a new scale. Anybody have any suggestions?

Back