The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to go give myself a heart attack.....just about to head out for a badminton match

Well, think I am still alive.....but not sure if I will be able to walk in the morning.....

At least we won 7-2 so it is worth it

Happy Friday! Starting the weekend out with a serious cold/flu and word from my MRI is a Torn meniscus. Yeah me hahaha

Sorry to here that bro. I have some cold thing going too. Hopefully you can get surgery scheduled soon and get back at it

3-4 week recovery, really not too bad. Very minor surgery.
Yep that's exactly what my original meniscus was recovery wise. But for Kevin he'll be itching to cut that in half I bet.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Yep that's exactly what my original meniscus was recovery wise. But for Kevin he'll be itching to cut that in half I bet.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Agreed. I was too though and I wound up having some extra inflammation cause of it. Went from 3 to 6 weeks to be totally fine.

Agreed. I was too though and I wound up having some extra inflammation cause of it. Went from 3 to 6 weeks to be totally fine.

Patience is one thing I was not gifted with.

Surprise trip to Chicago with the wife and kids to go to Shedd Aquarium! Gonna be awesome.

Surprise trip to Chicago with the wife and kids to go to Shedd Aquarium! Gonna be awesome.

Great aquarium. Have fun!!!

battling a cold but overall no complaints other than I can't wait for April...I need a THP event in my life.

I had some funk last week and i was miserable. I can't wait for it to warm up so I can play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kevin take care of that knee dude

Have a safe trip buddy and enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Friday! Starting the weekend out with a serious cold/flu and word from my MRI is a Torn meniscus. Yeah me hahaha

Bummer man, and I tore my meniscus in my left knee in 2007. I was golfing a week after the surgery, but it took me a year before I could run again without issue. The toughest part are the first few days, but it's smooth sailing once the stiffness is gone. Make sure you bust your a$$ in physical therapy! It will speed up the recovery.

Looking forward to this 3 day weekend filled with family, golf and grad school studies. Hoping this fantastic weather continues!

Me too. Actually like their museum of science and industry even more.
Was going to do that as well but just not enough time. Too bad since that's probably my favorite place and is been a really long time since I've been there.

Bummer man, and I tore my meniscus in my left knee in 2007. I was golfing a week after the surgery, but it took me a year before I could run again without issue. The toughest part are the first few days, but it's smooth sailing once the stiffness is gone. Make sure you bust your a$$ in physical therapy! It will speed up the recovery.

One thing I'm sure of, once the PT starts busting my a$$ will be the only way. I go. I'm not one to be confined or limited. I'm not afraid of putting in the work. If they tell me 4 weeks I'll be looking o bounce in 3. It's just how I am.

One thing I'm sure of, once the PT starts busting my a$$ will be the only way. I go. I'm not one to be confined or limited. I'm not afraid of putting in the work. If they tell me 4 weeks I'll be looking o bounce in 3. It's just how I am.

Right on! That's the best way to approach it and you'll be back up and running before you know it!

THPing on tapatalk sure burns up the battery time. WHOA.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back