THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

Bad weather here so I am prepping in the gym, more cardio workout today,,,just thinking on how to improve game while rowing out the miles today....just picturing a perfect swing plane swing after swing while sweating...lol

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

Charity hockey game today, may be able to get a sloppy round in tomorrow if we stay above freezing through tomorrow morning, but I'll be watching our boy Brianmk24 representing NY/NJ and the Wool Warriors! Also have a close eye on what is probably the easiest captains pick based on activity for the NE squad OITW on the most likely not victorious Marauders. :alien:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charity hockey game today, may be able to get a sloppy round in tomorrow if we stay above freezing through tomorrow morning, but I'll be watching our boy Brianmk24 representing NY/NJ and the Wool Warriors! Also have a close eye on what is probably the easiest captains pick based on activity for the NE squad OITW on the most likely not victorious Marauders. :alien:

Looks like our teammate Brianmk24 had a convincing 5&4 win! Team NY/NJ already doing work.

I for one, will be looking to get a round in tomorrow and take advantage of the weather and some spare time after cleaning out "some" sections of my garage today. though I should really continue that job tomorrow so I wont have to get it done when the weather is even nicer and the courses start to green up. But nah! I think ill golf tomorrow :)

I was able to hit balls outside today for about a half hour. The swing feels good and it was just nice to hit balls outside.

Hit golf balls outside today for the first time since December. Six4Three5 was there (and in mid season form) as well. God I feel good today.

Ran into ddec and his dad as well, but he wasn't there early enough for me to pay for his bucket (bribe him for a spot).

No range work today but spent 7 hours working my core and quads. Hoping to hit the range tomorrow when we get home.
2db6f822f73eea9fe9f6c2d2ff168edc.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Haha glad I'm not the only one!! The Sim is definitely nice but I need to get Maddog outside to get him ready!!

nothing like outdoors is right, sim can help keep the rust off, but nothing like hitting one perfect outside, watching that nice little sissy fade from 160 yard six iron land 8' from the pin!!!!!!

Hit golf balls outside today for the first time since December. Six4Three5 was there (and in mid season form) as well. God I feel good today.

Ran into ddec and his dad as well, but he wasn't there early enough for me to pay for his bucket (bribe him for a spot).

don't think you need a bribe, just hit one those fantastic "sexy ball flight " shots of yours and ddec can not help but be impressed!!!!!

No range work today but spent 7 hours working my core and quads. Hoping to hit the range tomorrow when we get home.

Where is that? Looks like a fun trail.

Wasn't able to hit any golf balls today or recently but my new 3w came in, getting the bag all set well before this so everything is dialed in!

Bear Peak/Attitash. I got my azz handed to me a couple time but made it out alive.

Bear Peak/Attitash. I got my azz handed to me a couple time but made it out alive.

Looked familiar. I felt the same a few weeks back at Stowe, my legs were NOT ready for it.

You just need a set of blades dude. You were smoking the blade!

That's awesome. was doing just that same thing last weekend for 2 days :)

Hit my AW today into a net, felt pretty good. 18 tomorrow.

well..... looks like a round is out of the question tomorrow :( and here is why - the following notice from my county quoted below. Good thing I checked before just waking up and heading on over.

Due to the recent temperature swings, our turf is particularly susceptible to damage so all Park System courses will remain closed this weekend - February 20 & 21. Please watch for announcements when we are able to reopen.
Here are the details: The current soil conditions on our golf courses are not conducive for play. We have different layers of frozen soils due to temperature fluctuations over the past couple of weeks. The increasing temperatures forecasted this weekend will increase thawing of the soils. This thawing will lead to heavily saturated soil conditions at the surface with frozen soils underneath. This causes heavy foot printing on the greens surface and a root shearing action below. This shearing could result in a weaker grass plant heading into the prime golf season. As such, the golf courses will be closed this weekend. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you out on the links this season.

Oh well, I guess I will continue the garage cleaning and straightening tomorrow after all :( but hey...a range session will be in the cards too :)

I am not on a team but I am prepping like I am. I have been either hitting indoors or at the heated range. Been putting on my birdie ball as well. Hopefully the rest of the snow is gone this weekend so a few courses will open up at the end of next week.

Birdie ball baby!! Love that thing!

Very excited to get a round in with some THP'ers today!

Itching to play soo bad. Shooting to get a round in Thursday if rain moves out quickly enough.

Itching to play soo bad. Shooting to get a round in Thursday if rain moves out quickly enough.

I feel the same way. This weather is such a tease

Last edited:
Excellent!!! What are your thoughts if OSL?

Back