NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good article about John Scott ... 6'8" enforcer that everyone, including himself, say he shouldn't be in the All-Star Game

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/a-guy-like-me/

"One of the reasons I’ve made it as long as I have in the league is because I specifically know I’m not an All-Star."

1-7-2 in the last 10. Just the worse.

Just to help you feel better Marty.

I know right! they suck!

the silver lining is they wont lose this weekend, garanteed!

haha, he's still bad at hockey.

"The NHL didn't think he should be there but the fans did." --- yes, because the fans think the NHL ASG is a joke. Do the math, John.

"So when they asked me to make a statement, nudging the fan vote in another direction and denouncing the John Scott 'movement,' I did it without hesitation," he added. "I told the fans, 'Listen. I don't deserve this. Vote for my teammates.' And I was telling the truth. But while I don't deserve to be an All-Star, I also don't think I deserve to be treated like I've been by the league throughout this saga. I'm an NHL player — and, whatever my set of skills may be, that I'm an NHL player is no accident."

Again, try to use the brain, John. Are you currently in the NHL? When you are, do you REALLY factor?

I wanted a smile but what can ya do haha

I'm going to ask GG to ban me for two weeks.

I hope we see the gm's get together and hammer out some traded over the break.

I'm going to ask GG to ban me for two weeks.

I hope we see the gm's get together and hammer out some traded over the break.
No way dude! That would be a violation of the terms

I know right! they suck!

the silver lining is they wont lose this weekend, garanteed!

Oh that's the Leafs record. The Habs are at least better than that.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Oh that's the Leafs record. The Habs are at least better than that.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

the habs won one game.... against the leafs lol

And I am watching the coverage of the NHL ASG Media day haha

Remember this Kuzie will be a super star in this league in for many years to come. His English is leaps and bounds better than just a year ago

And I am watching the coverage of the NHL ASG Media day haha

Remember this Kuzie will be a super star in this league in for many years to come. His English is leaps and bounds better than just a year ago

As good as he is Jagr and Gartner were better Crapitals. Just sayin.

I don't even have much interest in the skills comp. taking selfies last year really turned me off.

As good as he is Jagr and Gartner were better Crapitals. Just sayin.

I don't even have much interest in the skills comp. taking selfies last year really turned me off.
You love selfies....

Wait the Edmonton WHL team plays in the same rink as the Oilers? Interesting

Wait the Edmonton WHL team plays in the same rink as the Oilers? Interesting

Same thing happens in Calgary. Makes sense since it's the only real option as most other arenas don't have the seats required to hold that many people and it doesn't make sense to build an arena for just the WHL like smaller cities do as it's their main team

Skills comp in half an hour. Anyone going to watch? I'm recording it while at the gym so I can fast forward through the stuff that bores me.

I still don't like Scott being there but he has handled his time with the media very well. He must be the first all star who is playing in the ahl right after the all star game and not playing in the NHL.

Skills comp in half an hour. Anyone going to watch? I'm recording it while at the gym so I can fast forward through the stuff that bores me.

I still don't like Scott being there but he has handled his time with the media very well. He must be the first all star who is playing in the ahl right after the all star game and not playing in the NHL.

Is the NHL trying to embarrass him again? The generic NHL jersey and him being the only guy not wearing a team sweater just draws more attention to him and makes him look even more like he doesn't belong. He couldn't wear a Habs jersey just to piss of Marty? :)

That was a pretty impressive run for Larkin. I think Tyler Johnson could have given him a run in the tighter course.

This shootout challenge is lame.

Although I did enjoy the Ovi replacement missing.

Haha I laughed at Subbans Jagr getup

Wow! The haven't even played the game yet and this is already worse. I guess the skills competition is a joke too...at least the shootout is.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back