phoffer

Resident ONE Length Guy
Reaction score
Handicap
improving
I couldn't find a thread about Puma pants, so if I missed it, please merge them together. A new series called Jackpot just appeared online, and they look really good. Looks like it's an improvement on the Pounce series, since both lines also had shorts and a bonus pocket pants version.

I just picked up a pair of the 2018 Stretch Pounce pants. These are so comfortable, and actually fit like I expected (as oppose to a pair of Adidas Ultimate365 pants I have). They have a slit at the bottom, so they fit around shoes nicely as well.

Pairing these (quiet shade--aka dark gray) with my quiet shade PWRADAPT looks really awesome, they blend together perfectly.

Great thread!

I have a few pairs of the pounce 6 pocket pants and the comfort and fit is fantastic.

People give me crap as a Puma “homer” but for apparel I’m comfortable with about 5 brands (including Puma) that I know the fit is great for my body type.

I picked up a few colors or their Corduroy pants line I’ll post some pics and I’ll update my thoughts as I wear them.

41b0c27a6d6ea161f80f433406502406.jpg

f971ac77ade4856792235df1c62bd562.jpg

I couldn't find a thread about Puma pants, so if I missed it, please merge them together. A new series called Jackpot just appeared online, and they look really good. Looks like it's an improvement on the Pounce series, since both lines also had shorts and a bonus pocket pants version.

I just picked up a pair of the 2018 Stretch Pounce pants. These are so comfortable, and actually fit like I expected (as oppose to a pair of Adidas Ultimate365 pants I have). They have a slit at the bottom, so they fit around shoes nicely as well.

Pairing these (quiet shade--aka dark gray) with my quiet shade PWRADAPT looks really awesome, they blend together perfectly.
Got pics?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OITW those things look awesome.

I may or may not have picked up every color

Wearing them to work today, comfort and feel is fantastic.

Stretch waist band and cotton poly combo put these high on my favorite cords/pants of all time

Good time to remind everyone their 40% off sale is ending soon if you want to try some of these.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I wore mine last night (ironically, out to TopGolf) because they are more comfortable than jeans...I might never wear jeans again. The stretch Pounce are seriously awesome.

I'm at the point where I'm wearing golf clothes to work once or twice a week, will have to look at these

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Good time to remind everyone their 40% off sale is ending soon if you want to try some of these.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I don't think this works on the corduroy
pants

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Got pics?

Sorry I missed this before, here you go. They are a little lighter than the picture, but not a lot. It's a nice dark gray.

k5oPp8j.jpg

Bump for MCers

Great thread!

I have a few pairs of the pounce 6 pocket pants and the comfort and fit is fantastic.

People give me crap as a Puma “homer” but for apparel I’m comfortable with about 5 brands (including Puma) that I know the fit is great for my body type.

I picked up a few colors or their Corduroy pants line I’ll post some pics and I’ll update my thoughts as I wear them.

I wore the gray pair of these yesterday and like them a lot.

We don't get much opportunity for pants weather here but I have two pairs of golf pants and they're perfect. One is light grey and pretty light, very breathable. The other is a little heavier in black, pretty much to keep you warm on a chilly day, I got to wear them last week and they're great.

I wore the gray pair of these yesterday and like them a lot.

My go to for work slacks - will be featured at the MC

I've been eyeballing the heather pants from 2018 quite a bit. They have a blue and a gray that is awesome.

I have those, plenty of stretch and fit great, except I got fat so they’re a little tight

As someone who gets sunburned easily I often wear pants just to limit the surface area I have to apply sunscreen. Both pairs of puma pants fit well and have been comfortable walking even on the one round I had in the 80s. So far so good but we'll see how these hold up as it continues to get hotter.

As someone who gets sunburned easily I often wear pants just to limit the surface area I have to apply sunscreen. Both pairs of puma pants fit well and have been comfortable walking even on the one round I had in the 80s. So far so good but we'll see how these hold up as it continues to get hotter.

Pants nowadays are wearable in very hot temps. I wore pants both days of the Championship in 100°+ temps with no issues.

I think everyone should just wear joggers

Also tights with shorts is in your future

Wore the Pounce 5 Pocket Pants for my morning 9

Compared to the Jackpot 5 pocket pants they are a little looser overall, slim in the quads area

The weird differences for me the Jackpot 5 pocket pants are very tight in the calf area.

The jackpot pants drape better over the shoes and have a similar fit around the quads as the pounce pants

616ce11644b83ee9bcd55a605b76ffc9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think everyone should just wear joggers

Also tights with shorts is in your future

Wore the Pounce 5 Pocket Pants for my morning 9

Compared to the Jackpot 5 pocket pants they are a little looser overall, slim in the quads area

The weird differences for me the Jackpot 5 pocket pants are very tight in the calf area.

The jackpot pants drape better over the shoes and have a similar fit around the quads as the pounce pants

I think I could get behind joggers a bit better if they sorted out the bottom of them.

a794169d682f9632b71949ae152cfb99.png

Why does it have to look like a set of drapes or something?

Puma pants

I think I could get behind joggers a bit better if they sorted out the bottom of them.

Then they are just capris lol or the tailored version

Those are so bad. I’ve worn baseball pants that have better hems. If I wore those I’d want to pull them up to just below my knees haha.

In other news I wore the tailored fit last weekend and actually really liked them. They sat really nicely above the shoe and jackpot is so well done. I just received my 5 pocket pants today and will see how those look/fit

In other news I wore the tailored fit last weekend and actually really liked them. They sat really nicely above the shoe and jackpot is so well done. I just received my 5 pocket pants today and will see how those look/fit

So Jackpot!?

Back