DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mpete: just found/booked a 7:45 at PV River. Want to join me?

BigTex/Kap.....see you boys at Cowboys tomorrow. I might even put some shorts on....it's warm today!! Gonna try and get there around 7-7:15 to get some grub before range time. Looking forward in seeing the conditions of the course.

Had a great day with JMN57 and his friend at Luna Vista today. It was a pleasure meeting and getting a found in with you.

How was the course? Haven't played since this past Sept?

BigTex/Kap.....see you boys at Cowboys tomorrow. I might even put some shorts on....it's warm today!! Gonna try and get there around 7-7:15 to get some grub before range time. Looking forward in seeing the conditions of the course.

Exactly what I was thinking, see you their.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope everyone playing today had a great round. Looks like a gorgeous day to play.

Windy and chilly..

Windy and chilly..

I'm in shorts and just a shirt. Not bad in the sun

Hawks Creek
2ab259401db8b2b831deb104d3b98986.jpg

I'm in shorts and just a shirt. Not bad in the sun

Hawks Creek
2ab259401db8b2b831deb104d3b98986.jpg
Enjoyed it Phil. Not sure what you carded, shot 78 and was 3 inches from an ace. Great day, amazing weather, good peeps.

I played in shorts also. Little nippy until 9am or so and then started warming up nicely.

It was a bit chilly and windy early. But as it warmed up the wind dropped, and it was real nice the last 12 holes or so. Wishing I had joined Big Time and Kap with the shorts at that point. It was a lot of fun today. First time in quite a while I have teed it up with my son. He played pretty well today, and really enjoyed it. Hopefully becomes a regular occurrence.

Enjoyed it Phil. Not sure what you carded, shot 78 and was 3 inches from an ace. Great day, amazing weather, good peeps.

lol...no need to post what I shot as I just fell apart the last 4 holes. I did not know what you were shooting but I knew it was good. That was a fantastic shot to six inches. You just about had to buy a round. It was good to get out and play with you again.

Hey Nate - Friday rain or shine it's happening! Get ready!

It was a bit chilly and windy early. But as it warmed up the wind dropped, and it was real nice the last 12 holes or so. Wishing I had joined Big Time and Kap with the shorts at that point. It was a lot of fun today. First time in quite a while I have teed it up with my son. He played pretty well today, and really enjoyed it. Hopefully becomes a regular occurrence.

He was a lot of fun to be around and look forward to playing with him again! He's got some game you can tell and put together a pretty good stretch of holes out there. Awesome you got to do that with him!

Hey Nate - Friday rain or shine it's happening! Get ready!

Oh Snap.......its get 'in real fast.

Our passes for Four Seasons expire at the end of the month remember...

Yep, friday is the day we cash them in. Mate's calling Tuesday for the tee time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back