PUMA Ignite NXT Golf Shoes

I like the look, they should be something I look at in 2019!

I think these look great. They look a lot like the Puma tennis shoes that I have which are really lightweight and comfortable.

Yeap, probably going to be owning a pair of these.

Man, solelace is so intriguing. Love the disc but this really brings something cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am openly losing my mind over these shoes.

Even with what I have experienced with the waterproof features of Puma shoes, I'm still all in. It's horrible, it's whatever. I'll own at least two pair.

Even with what I have experienced with the waterproof features of Puma shoes, I'm still all in. It's horrible, it's whatever. I'll own at least two pair.

All of the colors look so good. I will probably get multiple as well

Wow you must have been impressed!!! I would like a disc pair, but man I just don't know if I can pull the plug again after what happened the last time around. I do realize this is a totally different shoe.

I am just in love with the performance they provide for my feet, and I think they are some of the best looking shoes available.

Maybe it's silly, but I'm still wholly in.

I am just in love with the performance they provide for my feet, and I think they are some of the best looking shoes available.

Maybe it's silly, but I'm still wholly in.

Morgan Cup Scripting Cap? *Maybe*

These look really nice! I hope they got the stabilization down?

e79c8c0a7d83ace5ac86c971c3820a9a.jpg

These look great and that might be the coolest media kit I have seen.

Anyone have a puma coupon code?

Like the BudgetGolf one? :D

Didn’t know if there were friends and family one floating around! Budget golf it is! Navy looks SO clean.

Didn’t know if there were friends and family one floating around! Budget golf it is! Navy looks SO clean.

I believe Friends and Family ended on Sunday.

This one looks great too.

0dbfd412409641611c47df5bb0edab81.jpg

these look awesome. Saw the picture posted on IG and even the wife tagged me in it

I think those all black ones look fantastic!!

This one looks great too.

0dbfd412409641611c47df5bb0edab81.jpg

That’s the one for me. Really like the look. But, I need to go to a store and try them on first before I can buy. I am really picky on shoe feel.

Look great!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back