PUMA Ignite NXT Golf Shoes

I am openly losing my mind over these shoes.

Even with what I have experienced with the waterproof features of Puma shoes, I'm still all in. It's horrible, it's whatever. I'll own at least two pair.

This is good to hear knowing your issue with your last pair

PUMA Ignite NXT Golf Shoes

This one looks great too.

0dbfd412409641611c47df5bb0edab81.jpg

Were you able to try them on? I’m wondering if I should size down.

Also - talked to budget golf and they don’t have discs on order. 20 off @dicks right now, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The black one is just wicked. I will be sending a Christmas card to my buddy who sells for Puma.

Were you able to try them on? I’m wondering if I should size down.

Also - talked to budget golf and they don’t have discs on order. 20 off @dicks right now, though.

I wear 11.5 and these in that size are perfect.

No need for shoes just yet but these are near the top of the list when that changes. Look really really comfortable.

I wonder “genuinely” if these will be the shoes in the Morgan Cup.

Got a pair of the SOLELACE ones coming in my amazon wardrobe box.

I order the all black pair last night. Looking forward to slipping them on. Last years models are still firmly in my rotation. Can’t beat the comfort and ease in which they wear. Hoping the lacing system pulls them around my ankle better.

these look amazing! for those who have seen these in person, is the front of the toe like last year's pwradapt or pwrsport? i had to move away from the pwrsport because there is no support on the front of the toe when you post up in your finish, and it was causing issues with the toes on my trailing foot. pwradapt have a harder plastic on the front of the toe and i don't experience the same pain.

these look amazing! for those who have seen these in person, is the front of the toe like last year's pwradapt or pwrsport? i had to move away from the pwrsport because there is no support on the front of the toe when you post up in your finish, and it was causing issues with the toes on my trailing foot. pwradapt have a harder plastic on the front of the toe and i don't experience the same pain.

f3ac2a03e7686ee5e43f110d86a8a6f3.jpg

looks more pwradapt-y than pwrsport-y. and that's a good thing. i'll be ordering a couple pairs for next year!

My Christmas list was submitted last night and these were in hierarchical slot #2.....which may push down to my son to pull the trigger on.... if not....new year purchase will occur!

My Christmas list was submitted last night and these were in hierarchical slot #2.....which may push down to my son to pull the trigger on.... if not....new year purchase will occur!

You're supposed to buy the stuff yourself and give it to your wife to give to them to give to you.

You're supposed to buy the stuff yourself and give it to your wife to give to them to give to you.

Smart man here

They’re both college pukes but, They have their own money from refereeing intramural games so they can throw some swag the ole’ man’s way....

The way the material wraps around the forefoot is awesome. No material bunching up. Glad to see the Disc is available on this shoe. I think the way the middle is molded in provide more support than pwradapt. I have that shoe and love it.

i thought I’d amend this to say I think this might be the best looking shoe Pumas ever made. Golf or non-golf. It’s nice

Last edited:

That's what I just did. Ordered the Solelace in grey...like the concept and want to see if it secures my oddly shaped foot. May not arrive by Christmas, but I'll post thoughts once they get here.

DSG had a 20% off of everything + free shipping, took advantage of it by getting a pair. Didn't go with the solelace just the regular lace-up.

Picked up a pair of the SoleLace. Been wanting to try some spikeless shoes and got a good deal so I figured now’s as good a time as any.

I wonder “genuinely” if these will be the shoes in the Morgan Cup.

I really, really hope so. I liked them before. I love them now. Funny how things happen

I really, really hope so. I liked them before. I love them now. Funny how things happen
Me too! I was just thinking yesterday that I needed to get some good golf shoes for next season... These would definitely do the trick!

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

I would be overjoyed if these were the footwear options for the MC.

Can never have too much Puma in your life

Back