THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

I would hope (and expect) that rounds would be played with the entire team as well as those who didn't get in on this.

I'm not planning on really thinking pairing till at least July 4th. And if I do, I'm most likely not going to show my hand.

I understand. That's what makes you a good captain.

264 to the end of the fairway ... 3 wood, easy wedge to the green, putt for birdie. No sense in trying to hit it further down the narrow fairway ... too much trouble for a few extra yards.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
264 to the end all depends on the tees played. It is up hill also

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I would hope (and expect) that rounds would be played with the entire team as well as those who didn't get in on this.

I'm not planning on really thinking pairing till at least July 4th. And if I do, I'm most likely not going to show my hand.

Excellent plan. You can totally tell me. I promise i won't tell anyone but Ron. :alien:

It's great to read all the thoughts here, I really can't wait to follow this one.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Oh and the green is downhill from the fairway

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Excellent plan. You can totally tell me. I promise i won't tell anyone but Ron. :alien:

It's great to read all the thoughts here, I really can't wait to follow this one.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Ron may be the only one I talk with about it.

posted this in the local thread, but thought it's best served here.

So I'll have a work conference in Williamsburg in March, Monday is slated for a travel day as well as Thursday, we have an outing planned on Tuesday afternoon. But I might have time for a preview round at RNK, most likely on Thursday if anyone would be interested in available.

Captain that avatar is amazing!

THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Captain that avatar is amazing!

I wondered who would notice first. Was thinking about an auto bid for the winner. So how about that wedding? Haha

I wondered who would notice first.

It is funny you get so used to seeing avatars then it is easy to see when they change. Did you design it yourself?

It is funny you get so used to seeing avatars then it is easy to see when they change. Did you design it yourself?

Negative, found it online. Creative I'm not. But. check my edit :)

Negative, found it online. Creative I'm not. But. check my edit :)

Ugh... Sigh I would like nothing more than to take that auto bid but just isn't in the cards for me. Pretty much any other weekend but that one. My heart sank into my stomach when I saw the post about the date...

Oh well what can you do.

posted this in the local thread, but thought it's best served here.

So I'll have a work conference in Williamsburg in March, Monday is slated for a travel day as well as Thursday, we have an outing planned on Tuesday afternoon. But I might have time for a preview round at RNK, most likely on Thursday if anyone would be interested in available.
Looks like I'm going to be in Norfolk around that time for work. Depending on my schedule I may be up for a round. I definitely won't know till March but pencil me in for a maybe.

If we're playing any of the back tees at RNK (386+) you'll still need the BIG DOG. If we're playing the others you'll probably be using other than the driver. In any case I wouldn't change what I hit based on a shot into the rough..... maybe an OOB or water ball would change our team's thinking but even that would be unlikely (especially at RNK).

Bob (Diveguy)

I'm pulling 5 deep or 2U regardless of tees, and what the other team does. But I fully expect to have my match won before 18.

im thinking 4 hybrid maybe

Winging it

Leadership is often thrust upon the unsuspecting... That's when character is the most important part. I'm sure you will come thru for the team no matter what! Most hero's didn't try to be heroes, the situation just occurred and they reacted!

I'm pulling 5 deep or 2U regardless of tees, and what the other team does. But I fully expect to have my match won before 18.
He is a beast with that 2U!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Better bring it

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'll pack a snack so while your enjoying this show you have something to munch on. Wash it down with Haterade too! hahaha

Capts with the trash talk. The battle with the capts and their partners will be a fun one to be in

I'll pack a snack so while your enjoying this show you have something to munch on. Wash it down with Haterade too! hahaha
Well I guess if you pack a snack you will at least have something to do after you are closed out on 14. It shows your great sportsmanship that you are willing to make me one as well. ;)

Well I guess if you pack a snack you will at least have something to do after you are closed out on 14. It shows your great sportsmanship that you are willing to make me one as well. ;)

hahaha well played, but clearly you've started your weekend early. You're drunk!

Back