TaylorMade Putter Thread

I'm with you. I'm a ghost fan and am looking forward to new drops from TM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes sir, I bet we see some updates from the PGA show soon!

Anyone else excited to see some newness coming from TM in their putters this week?

I am.

I bet THP is going to have some fantastic coverage on them for us, as well!
Umm yes. Wanna see the new CB

Dialed in the Daytona today and was dropping bombs. 13 putts on the front, 17 on the back. Had a couple just lip out as well, so could have dipped below 30 if at least one had fallen. Going to keep her in the bag for awhile and see how consistent I play with her.
Last round had 33 putts. Two three jacks but the greens at this course were ... interesting. No two greens played the same, so it was a guessing game on just about every hole. I love everything about this Ghost Tour Black Daytona. The insert, the looks, the roll, the feel ... it's definitely going to be my gamer for the forseeable future.

Nice Deuce, glad you found something you are enjoying!

I was hanging around the TMAG booth at the show talking to one of the reps (Daniel) and I picked up the OS Spider and started rolling a few putts with it. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and feeling. One of the best putters I tried all week, and I looked at a bunch. He was really excited about this one and the milling insert. I just couldn't put it down.

WZ540_zoom_D.jpg

WZ540_zoom_D2.jpg

Nice Deuce, glad you found something you are enjoying!
Yeah ... of course my Never Compromise GM2 Exchange #5 arrived in the mail today, soooo ...

And the new TM OS Spider looks awesome too. Oh well, options are good thing right?

Yeah ... of course my Never Compromise GM2 Exchange #5 arrived in the mail today, soooo ...

And the new TM OS Spider looks awesome too. Oh well, options are good thing right?
If you think the OS Spider looks great. Wait until you roll it.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

If you think the OS Spider looks great. Wait until you roll it.
I have a feeling I'll like it for sure. Love the Spider and love that insert. If it comes in a plumbers neck, I'll probably buy it on the spot.

I was hanging around the TMAG booth at the show talking to one of the reps (Daniel) and I picked up the OS Spider and started rolling a few putts with it. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and feeling. One of the best putters I tried all week, and I looked at a bunch. He was really excited about this one and the milling insert. I just couldn't put it down.

WZ540_zoom_D.jpg

WZ540_zoom_D2.jpg
I have one of the older Spider versions. I liked it for a time.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I have a feeling I'll like it for sure. Love the Spider and love that insert. If it comes in a plumbers neck, I'll probably buy it on the spot.
I had one of the very first Spiders to be released. I putted so well with that thing, MDGolfHacker and a few others told me if I ever switched I should be beat upside the head. Umm, that was about six putters ago I think :D

the he demo I tried was a flow neck, but I'm with you on the plumbers neck, and make it 38" and I'll sleep with the thing!!

CAA_Beat getting me all jacked up for a new TM putter.

Have you rolled many in the past?

CAA_Beat getting me all jacked up for a new TM putter.

Have you rolled many in the past?
I had the original Spider for almost two years in my bag...unheard of. I played with the Itzy bitzy for a brief demo and the Rossa Ghost Tour Black.

Of of all those it the Original spider performed the best for me. This new OS is going to get s serious look as well as a Cure RX6 and the Toulon Memphis (although obviously I haven't hit that one yet).

Coulld be an expensive putter spring for me. Club Clash 2 - Putter Version :D

Thanks for the feedback.

I have the DDL+ right now. Really want the new OS CB Spider!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have the DDL+ right now. Really want the new OS CB Spider!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm still intrigued by the DLL+

Currently game a spider si with a superstroke 2.0.

Just picked up a Kia Ma Daytona that i am working on before I put it in the bag. Put a Superstroke GT 1.0 on but it doesn't have the feel I wanted. May need to cut the shaft down a little more. The grip makes it about a half inch longer than normal.
aafec4df76b66ef405769d22c8ed426a.jpg

Currently game a spider si with a superstroke 2.0.

Just picked up a Kia Ma Daytona that i am working on before I put it in the bag. Put a Superstroke GT 1.0 on but it doesn't have the feel I wanted. May need to cut the shaft down a little more. The grip makes it about a half inch longer than normal.
aafec4df76b66ef405769d22c8ed426a.jpg

Love the insert. Wish they would have brought it back for the OS series.

Picked up a Daytona CB OS this week. Out tonight for men's league, we'll see how it rolls in real life and whether I think it unseats my Karsten B60. But on the artificial at GolfTown, I was rolling it lights out. I like that it comes with a bigger grip, and have always preferred a little heavier putter (395g I believe). The red alignment aid won't be for everyone - I don't usually care about them, I generally like up the topline perpendicular to my line - but it's easy to see and I think it helped me.

Also, the feel. That milled face, even though an insert, felt fabulous and gave me great feedback, better than anything I can recall rolling in the past.

Back