The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My second, but my first was done as a bachelor, so this is our first house as a family.

Good luck to you guys!

Absolutely love spoiling the attempts of shoplifters. Although it takes a full team effort, seeing them try to squirm out of the walls closing in is both entertaining and satisfying.

Absolutely love spoiling the attempts of shoplifters. Although it takes a full team effort, seeing them try to squirm out of the walls closing in is both entertaining and satisfying.

That's awesome. Somehow I picture you with a room and only a lamp directly on their faces telling them to confess.

That's awesome. Somehow I picture you with a room and only a lamp directly on their faces telling them to confess.

Luckily, I don't have to. Their actions speak louder than words ever could. It's amazing how if something feels off, 99.9% of the time it is.

Greg Norman is apparently quite the hoarder.

b53b929b91d95780f8ec0f6a9c48caae.jpg

Pretty sweet collection of what looks like most if not all of the clubs he played throughout the years.

9d1387ae4b7f8f5d14e608bd72a0087d.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Lmao. The McDouble down or whatever it's called doesn't have a salad option?

Greg Norman is apparently quite the hoarder.

Pretty sweet collection of what looks like most if not all of the clubs he played throughout the years.

Have you ever seen Arnold Palmer's collection?

Nope. I bet it's fantastic.
Probably close to 1000sq ft of awesomeness. I could be of but the GC special on him showed his collection and it was insane. he has every club he has ever played or damn near close to it.

Probably close to 1000sq ft of awesomeness. I could be of but the GC special on him showed his collection and it was insane. he has every club he has ever played or damn near close to it.

That's amazing. Wonder how many current golfers have that kind of vault.

April can't come soon enough. I need to be in a THP event something fierce.

That's why I'm glad I will be at RTJ in just a few weeks.

That's amazing. Wonder how many current golfers have that kind of vault.

when you get them for free and so often, what else would you do with them? I'd probably keep them all too haha. Would be interesting to see how many keep it all.

RIP Fritters. You were 5000 candles in the wind.

Back to normal!

Put an offer in on a house. Fingers crossed.
Good luck.

April can't come soon enough. I need to be in a THP event something fierce.
QFT. While a THP event would be incredible, I'm just looking forward to the sun, green grass, and striping that little white ball around.

RIP Fritters. You were 5000 candles in the wind.

Back to normal!

Every time I read fritters, I thought butters from Southpark. Weird.

Well... being from Iowa, the political advertisements on TV, Radio, phone calls, and even door to door has become ridiculous. Everyone else will start feeling the pain pretty soon, so regardless of your party leans, lets agree that this sh1t is ridiculous and way too much $$$/ man hours are spent on this corrupt system. Stay strong, and keep golfing!

We're going to the west palm area for vacation in May, and the house we're renting has a putting green/chipping area in the back yard, and it's right on the water. Lol this is going to be fun...good luck getting me to leave.

Well... being from Iowa, the political advertisements on TV, Radio, phone calls, and even door to door has become ridiculous. Everyone else will start feeling the pain pretty soon, so regardless of your party leans, lets agree that this sh1t is ridiculous and way too much $$$/ man hours are spent on this corrupt system. Stay strong, and keep golfing!
Lol. Sad but true. Went on vacation to SC a few weeks ago and after warming up post round and watching the evening news I remembered why I despise election season tv. I Would be preferred empire carpet ads.

my mother-in-law was actually contacted to go on Good Morning America to represent the 'undecided voter' the other day. They wanted her to drive 2 hours at 4:30AM to make the show... she responded "who would want to do that??" They responded "A lot of people would like to represent their state on GMA." and she responded "good luck finding them". I think that there is a huge disconnect between the people, media, and government in our country. Political affiliation aside, stay true to yourself and your family.

That's why I'm glad I will be at RTJ in just a few weeks.

a little jealous of you guys for having that one especially since it wasn't a fit for my schedule.

Good luck.

QFT. While a THP event would be incredible, I'm just looking forward to the sun, green grass, and striping that little white ball around.

I hear ya. We have had some good weather the last week and a good portion of the 2' of snow we got last weekend inas melted. I'm hoping we get the above avg feb weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back