2018 Grandaddy Man of the Match (MVP)

tequila4kapp

Tom Watson called to say “Hi”
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.5
As we finished our fittings Sean Toulon pulled us aside to tell us about a little bonus. The person voted Man if the Match (MVP) would win a custom Toulon putter.

Our winner is disclosed here:

[EDIT: I am tech challenged and couldn't get it to work. See JDax's repost of my video below for the announcement]

Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Moved to Flatstick forum

Link is unavailable for me.

"This Video is Unavailable"?! Nooooooooo

what the hell.... can anyone shower me with some knowledge on how to make this available? Is there a privacy setting somewhere or something?

Thing with YT is its often that it will take a little bit for the video to become available after upload. You will see on the uploader when it is ready (I think they say approved or something). Also make sure it is public and not private or view by link only.

Try now

Not working yet

No good here.

145ac9fe5ae108cb2d70a66a01c2e60f.gif

Come on Video upload...

unavailable

Still nothing

Sorry guys. If this video fail tells you anything, it is that I am NOT the MVP. I'm seeking help from a Mod to get this done

Sorry guys. If this video fail tells you anything, it is that I am NOT the MVP. I'm seeking help from a Mod to get this done

Does the video work on your side when you’re looking at your YouTube account?

Haha this is not how you Rick Roll either.

Looking forward to the video.

Subscribing here...can’t wait to see who the MVP is! I have a felling it could go a couple different ways.

2018 Grandaddy Man of the Match (MVP)

I was getting the same error message when trying to view the videos you posted in the Grandaddy thread too. Maybe an issue with some of the settings you have attached to your account? I’m no tech/YouTube expert tho so that’s just a guess haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes!!! Congrats!!!!

Back